Her Campus Illinois State Campus Cuties

• Carly Johnson '14

Name: Carly Sunshine Johnson Age: 20 Hometown: Deerfield, IL Relationship Status: Basically married Favorite Food: Grapefruit Major:...

• Sara McBride '15

When I say this week’s Campus Cutie is one of a kind, I truly mean it. 
If any of you know Sara McBride, we can all agree that her beauty...

• Mary Frey '16

Name: Mary Frey Age: 23 Hometown: Pleasant Plains, IL Relationship Status: In a relationship Favorite Food: Pasta or Pizza (She’s been a...

• Collin Page '18

“COLLIN PAGE” - I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a name that should be written in lights to me; which is actually Collin’s...

• Taylor Ostrowski ‘15

Age: 21 Hometown: Ottowa, IL Major: Business Management Relationship Status: Single Her Campus ISU: Favorite Food? Taylor Ostrowski:...

• Crystal Rodrigues '16

There are very few people in the world that can make any situation worthwhile. One of those people is Illinois State’s very own Crystal...

• Clayton Carius ‘18

If you’re in need of a good laugh, this cutie has got you covered! I’m proud to announce that my best friend of six years is our Campus...

• Micalena Mikhail '16

Name: Micalena Mikhail Age: 20 Major: Broadcast Journalism Hometown: South Elgin, IL Relationship Status: Taken :( Favorite Food: Sloppy...

• Mike Parnell '17

It might be hard to find those friends who can make you smile, even when it’s the last thing you want to do. If you’re ever in need of a...

• Ellie Schnittman '18

Meet the wonderful and hilarious Ellie Schnittman . This year, I got the honor of meeting this amazing girl when we both decided to go...

• Mason Rosenberg ‘17

The weather may be getting colder, but that’s nothing new this Campus Cutie who spends most of his time on the ice! Introducing to you,...

• Katie Kaywood ‘15

Meet one of the most beautiful people I have ever met…on the inside and out! It is such a privilege and blessing having her as one of my...

• Natalie Liesman '15

How lucky am I that this weeks Campus Cutie is my best friend? Being a Bloomington/Normal resident this Campus Cutie knows ISU like the...

• Paul Hauser '16

Being a new transfer student at ISU and one of my close friends from back home, I could not wait to showcase my friend Paul Hauser as this...

• Jack Redden '15

Meet this week's campus cutie, Jack Redden! From his good looks to his global goals, Jack is the perfect guy to meet mom and dad. His...

• Reggie Lynch '17

Name: Reggie Lynch Age: 19 Year in school: Sophomore Major: Business Management Hometown: Edina, MN Her Campus ISU: What are you involved...

• Dylan Neukirch '15

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini Meet this week's campus cutie, Dylan Neukirch! From his good looks to his laid back personality, Dylan is the...

• Desmond Thammarath

Studying Agriculture Business, Desmond is enjoying his first year here at Illinois State. He is a down to earth individual with a lot to...

• Brent Wadzita '15

Are you looking for someone who is motivated, on the road to success and handsome to boot? Check out this weeks Campus Cutie, Brent Wadzita...

• Cory Shaw '16

This week’s Campus Cutie, Cory Shaw, greeted me with a huge smile and an even bigger hug. Illinois State’s biggest jokester was honored to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style