Her Campus Illinois State Campus Cuties

• Jenna Brauer '16

How lucky am I that this week's Campus Cutie, Jenna Brauer, is one of my very good friends? She’s super involved on campus and loves to be...

• Parker Sheley '16

If you have ever had the dream of living in the Big Apple and being super artistic then let me introduce you to this week's cutie, Parker...

• Katie Sall '18

Katie Sall is the type of person who can make the whole room light up with her smile. She is the sweetest, weirdest (in a good way) and...

• Kristin Horney '15

Let me just begin by saying that if you don’t know Kristin Ho rney, your life is not as good as it could be. This girl legitimately makes...

• Reggie Redbird

Calling all Illinois State University fans! Our very own Reggie Redbird is looking for a date for the big Valentine ’ s Day Men’s...

• Griffin Huba '18

Name: Griffin Huba Age: 19 Year in School: Freshman Major: Marketing Hometown: Lisle, IL Relationship Status: Single Fun Fact: I am a first...

• Lorraine Garcia '15

Have you ever met someone and you just clicked with them? That’s exactly how it was when I met Lorraine Garcia. When we met for this...

• Danny Maurer '16

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Danny Maurer! This Illinois State athlete is the full package- from his great smile to his even greater...

• Liz Zamuido ‘15

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Liz Zamuido ! Liz is a senior at Illinois State. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, and is also a...

• Carly Johnson '14

Name: Carly Sunshine Johnson Age: 20 Hometown: Deerfield, IL Relationship Status: Basically married Favorite Food: Grapefruit Major:...

• Sara McBride '15

When I say this week’s Campus Cutie is one of a kind, I truly mean it. 
If any of you know Sara McBride, we can all agree that her beauty...

• Mary Frey '16

Name: Mary Frey Age: 23 Hometown: Pleasant Plains, IL Relationship Status: In a relationship Favorite Food: Pasta or Pizza (She’s been a...

• Collin Page '18

“COLLIN PAGE” - I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a name that should be written in lights to me; which is actually Collin’s...

• Taylor Ostrowski ‘15

Age: 21 Hometown: Ottowa, IL Major: Business Management Relationship Status: Single Her Campus ISU: Favorite Food? Taylor Ostrowski:...

• Crystal Rodrigues '16

There are very few people in the world that can make any situation worthwhile. One of those people is Illinois State’s very own Crystal...

• Clayton Carius ‘18

If you’re in need of a good laugh, this cutie has got you covered! I’m proud to announce that my best friend of six years is our Campus...

• Micalena Mikhail '16

Name: Micalena Mikhail Age: 20 Major: Broadcast Journalism Hometown: South Elgin, IL Relationship Status: Taken :( Favorite Food: Sloppy...

• Mike Parnell '17

It might be hard to find those friends who can make you smile, even when it’s the last thing you want to do. If you’re ever in need of a...

• Ellie Schnittman '18

Meet the wonderful and hilarious Ellie Schnittman . This year, I got the honor of meeting this amazing girl when we both decided to go...

• Mason Rosenberg ‘17

The weather may be getting colder, but that’s nothing new this Campus Cutie who spends most of his time on the ice! Introducing to you,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style