Clayton Carius ‘18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

If you’re in need of a good laugh, this cutie has got you covered! I’m proud to announce that my best friend of six years is our Campus Cutie this week. Meet Clayton Carius. On top of his great sense of humor, Clayton is athletic and academic – spending a lot of his time getting fit and staying smart! Did I mention that he is single? 

Name: Clayton Carius

Age: 18

Hometown: Moline, IL

Major: Athletic Training

Relationship Status: Single

Sweet or Salty: Sweet

Her Campus ISU: List your favorites: color, food, and movie. 

Clayton Carius: Blue, seafood, and Step Brothers.

HC ISU: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

CC: When people are close-minded.

HC ISU: What’s something people don’t know about you?

CC: I’ve been playing guitar for 10 years.

HC ISU: What’s one of your worst habits?

CC: Now that I live in a dorm, I leave things everywhere. I’m not used to living in just one space. My dorm gets messy because I’m used to having a whole house. Now, everything is in one room. 

HC ISU: What’s one thing you want to do before you die?

CC: I want to scuba dive in Tahiti. I’ve been scuba diving before, but never there. This location would be awesome to see! 

HC ISU: How are you involved at ISU?

CC: I’m a pledge for Delta Chi.

HC ISU: If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be?

CC: That if you’re passionate about something, jump in with two feet and don’t look back.

HC ISU: Who is your celeb crush?

CC: Blake Lively 

Okay, now for the questions we’re all dying to know:

HC ISU: Describe your dream girl.

CC: Someone who is smart, tan, open minded, motivated, and into health and fitness.

HC ISU: Freckles or Dimples?

CC: Definitely dimples.

HC ISU: What is the first thing that you notice about a girl?

CC: “The look”; where she makes eye contact and smiles. Everyone knows the look.

HC ISU: How would you describe the perfect college date?

CC: I’d take her to a nice restaurant, then go back to my place and watch a movie. I’m pretty simple.  

Sidney Holman

Illinois State

I'm Sidney Holman! I'm from Moline, IL and an apparel merchandising major at ISU.
Celina Porretta

Illinois State