Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Illinois State Celebrities

Pi Kappa Phi

By Alyssa Ortiz, Lindsay Nardini
April 7, 2014 - 12:18pm

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini   On January 12th, 2014, a new fraternity by the name of Pi Kappa Phi was founded at ISU! This group of 50 men are now being recognized for their hardwork and dedication to becoming a new chapter. HerCampus got the opportunity to meet with the executive board to find out what these men in white and gold are all about!   First Founded Nationally: December 10, 1904 at College of Charleston, Charleston, S.C. READ MORE

Pat Board

By Alyssa Ortiz
March 29, 2014 - 12:41pm

Last year, the twitter page ISU Make outs became a huge hit. Over hundreds of people followed the account, whether to check for entertainment or check to make sure they weren't on it! With 8,463 followers and over 1,000 tweets, it's time to meet the master mind behind this social media epidemic; the one and only Pat Board!   HC: When was ISU make outs first created? PB: It was created last year, my freshman year.   HC: Why did you decide to make the account? READ MORE

Marisa Corradetti

By Alexandria Jenkins
March 21, 2014 - 4:12pm

Meet Marisa! Our Campus Celeb this week is a do-it-all kinda girl. She is well rounded and is known for her outstanding aray of activities. She's a professional multi-tasker who is always up for a challege. This go-getter has the resume of a champion. Marisa is a Junior at ISU and is a fun, caring girl who likes to spend time with her sisters when she isn't swamped with extracurriculars. Find out how she does it!! Major: Public Relations Minor: Sociology Year in School: Junior READ MORE

Brett O’Connor

By Ali Hutzler, Lindsay Nardini
February 14, 2014 - 8:40pm

Photos By: Lindsay Nardini    READ MORE

Alexandria Jenkins

By Grace Masching
February 10, 2014 - 7:02pm

Our Campus Celebrity this time around is close to the Her Campus heart. Not only is Alexandria Jenkins one of our HC editors, but she was also recently crowned the Delta Chi Fraternity's 2014 Miss Jimmy V! Alex may be an underclassman here at ISU but her aspirations sure are big! Her dream is to live in the city, but she isn’t hoping that comes too fast because she loves college and being with her sorority sisters! From a major in Journalism/Visual Communications to her fashion forward pageant look, this girl seems to be a bit of everything.  READ MORE

Jen Stewart-Holliday

By Julie Florence, Lindsay Nardini
January 25, 2014 - 3:36pm

Jen Stewart-Holliday is not your average 23 year old. She’s a senior at ISU majoring in Environmental Health with a minor in Biological Sciences. Jen has had a passion for baking ever since she was young and about two years ago she decided to turn her passion into an amazing and selfless cause. Jen set up a Facebook page called Simply Treats in hopes to fundraise for different charities.  She bakes all kinds of yummy treats and donates 100% of the profits to charity! She bakes all kinds of treats such as cupcakes, cake pops, cookies and more. READ MORE

Nicholas Tronolone

By Kelley Bowles
November 17, 2013 - 9:07pm

Meet Nicholas Tronolone, a senior with a B.A in music and a minor in sociology. When Sean is not playing with his pet pig Lilly, playing guitar, or hanging out with his roommates he is singing with the RSO on campus, the Acafellaz. As Nicholas approaches the second half of his senior year and is currently in his fourth year of the Acafellaz, he talked to HerCampus about his time on the Acafellaz, his future plans, and his outside hobbies. 1. So Nicholas, tell us a little bit about yourself! READ MORE

Scott Czarnik

By Alexandria Jenkins, Lindsay Nardini
November 8, 2013 - 6:04pm

READ MORE

Jenna Brauer and Paiton Florey

By Stephanie Robertson
October 25, 2013 - 5:39pm

Her Campus recently got an exclusive with the new-to-campus PINK team! Jenna Brauer and Paiton Florey are the two Illinois State University campus representatives and together they run the PINK ‘street team’. Girls all over ISU had questions for the team, so HC got answers!    HC: How did PINK get to the ISU campus? J: You all got us here! There was a voting process on PINKnation.com and there was so much attention from ISU that we got PINK Campus Reps! READ MORE

Colton Underwood '14

By Stephanie Pouse
October 18, 2013 - 1:31pm

READ MORE