Her Campus Illinois State Campus Celebrities

• Alex Donnelly

There is no doubt why Alex Donnelly is this week’s Campus Celebrity! After an amazing football season and a trip to Frisco, Texas to play...

• Miss Natalie Schroll

Try thinking of one person you know that is genuine, kind, caring, outgoing, selfless, and beautiful inside and out! The first person that...

• Keith Habersberger

In this day of technology, it’s almost unheard of for someone to not know what BuzzFeed is. Even if you haven’t searched the website...

• Markie Maloof

Illinois State University's own Markie Maloof is not only a full-time student but a singer-song writer as well. She recently wrote a song...

• Taylor Stewart

As a sophomore, Taylor Stewart was asked to step up as the starting point guard for the Illinois State Women’s Basketball, and that is no...

• Paris Lee

On campus, Paris Lee is known; Paris Lee is one of the floor generals for the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Team. Being the point guard...

• Professor Maura Toro-Morn

Upon starting at Illinois State this fall, I had the chance to meet one of the most kind-hearted, knowledgeable professors: Maura Toro-Morn...

• Sara Wortman

You can find this week’s Campus Celebrity cheering on our Illinois State Redbirds at most athletic events. She is our very own Illinois...

• Jodi Hallsten

This week’s Her Campus Celebrity is ISU’s School of Communication teacher, Jodi Hallsten. Check out our Q&A with Jodi and see what she...

• Josh Burch

Meet this weeks Campus Celebrity, Josh Burch. Josh is a senior who plays for the football team at Illinois State University. As you may...

• Taylor Ericson

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Taylor Ericson! You can spot her at every single football game this fall, since she has been an active...

• Professor Andrew Matthews

It is not often that you come across someone in life and think, “Wow, they’ve truly done it all.” I had the privilege to sit down and talk...

• Rachel Tejada

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Rachel Tejada! This senior on the Illinois State Women’s Soccer team broke the goal record last Friday,...

• Jeff Zabrin

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jeff Zabrin. Jeff is well known here at ISU; some of you may recognize him as a finalist from 2012 Fit...

• Alex Shelton

Meet this weeks campus celebrity, Alex Shelton! Six years ago, doctors told Alex he only had a 10% chance of living and now he is back at...

• Katie Cunningham

Age: 21 Major: Psychology Year in School: Senior Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Katie Cunningham! You may recognize her as a model for the...

• Ashley Brehmer

Photo by: Lindsay Nardini Age: 20 Major: Geography Year in school: Junior Meet this weeks campus celeb, Ashley Brehmer! An aspiring model...

• Pi Kappa Phi

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini On January 12th, 2014, a new fraternity by the name of Pi Kappa Phi was founded at ISU! This group of 50 men are...

• Pat Board

Last year, the twitter page ISU Make outs became a huge hit. Over hundreds of people followed the account, whether to check for...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style