Her Campus Illinois State Campus Celebrities

• Professor Maura Toro-Morn

Upon starting at Illinois State this fall, I had the chance to meet one of the most kind-hearted, knowledgeable professors: Maura Toro-Morn...

• Sara Wortman

You can find this week’s Campus Celebrity cheering on our Illinois State Redbirds at most athletic events. She is our very own Illinois...

• Jodi Hallsten

This week’s Her Campus Celebrity is ISU’s School of Communication teacher, Jodi Hallsten. Check out our Q&A with Jodi and see what she...

• Josh Burch

Meet this weeks Campus Celebrity, Josh Burch. Josh is a senior who plays for the football team at Illinois State University. As you may...

• Taylor Ericson

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Taylor Ericson! You can spot her at every single football game this fall, since she has been an active...

• Professor Andrew Matthews

It is not often that you come across someone in life and think, “Wow, they’ve truly done it all.” I had the privilege to sit down and talk...

• Rachel Tejada

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Rachel Tejada! This senior on the Illinois State Women’s Soccer team broke the goal record last Friday,...

• Jeff Zabrin

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jeff Zabrin. Jeff is well known here at ISU; some of you may recognize him as a finalist from 2012 Fit...

• Alex Shelton

Meet this weeks campus celebrity, Alex Shelton! Six years ago, doctors told Alex he only had a 10% chance of living and now he is back at...

• Katie Cunningham

Age: 21 Major: Psychology Year in School: Senior Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Katie Cunningham! You may recognize her as a model for the...

• Ashley Brehmer

Photo by: Lindsay Nardini Age: 20 Major: Geography Year in school: Junior Meet this weeks campus celeb, Ashley Brehmer! An aspiring model...

• Pi Kappa Phi

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini On January 12th, 2014, a new fraternity by the name of Pi Kappa Phi was founded at ISU! This group of 50 men are...

• Pat Board

Last year, the twitter page ISU Make outs became a huge hit. Over hundreds of people followed the account, whether to check for...

• Marisa Corradetti

Meet Marisa! Our Campus Celeb this week is a do-it-all kinda girl. She is well rounded and is known for her outstanding aray of activities...

• Brett O’Connor

Photos By: Lindsay Nardini Brett O’Connor is the lead singer of the local band, Sneezy, as well as one of its founding members. In fact,...

• Alexandria Jenkins

Our Campus Celebrity this time around is close to the Her Campus heart. Not only is Alexandria Jenkins one of our HC editors, but she was...

• Jen Stewart-Holliday

Jen Stewart-Holliday is not your average 23 year old. She’s a senior at ISU majoring in Environmental Health with a minor in Biological...

• Nicholas Tronolone

Meet Nicholas Tronolone, a senior with a B.A in music and a minor in sociology. When Sean is not playing with his pet pig Lilly, playing...

• Scott Czarnik

With hockey season in full swing it seems only fitting to get the inside scoop of our very own Illinois State Hockey team. The ISU hockey...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style