Her Campus Illinois State Snapshot

• Autumn on the quad

The best part of ISU's quad is looking at the beautiful trees once it's fall. Wouldn't you agree?

• Perfect Attire

The perfect attire to wear when we didn't get a snowday. And yes, we're still sad about it.

• Perfect Morning

Writer Danielle Farrow is spending her morning in the most perfect way. We LOVE this motto!

• Candid Cutie

Writer Sidney Holman had the wonderful opprotunity to interview this weeks Campus Cutie, Clayton Carius!

• Fall Love

We love fall (and cute shoes) here at Her Campus ISU!

• Election Day

Did you vote in the this weeks midterm election? We did here at Her Campus ISU!

• ISU Fall

ISU's Campus is beautiful during the fall time!

• Blackhawks Pride

Along with everyone else, all of us Her Campus writers at Illinois State are HUGE Blackhawks fans!

• Meeting Christian Stoinev

Our Editor-in-Chief Celina Porretta had the opprotunity to meet America's Got Talent contestant Christian Stoinev! We recently interviewed...

• Campus Celebrity Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek to our next Campus Celebrity article! Writer Grace Masching had the chance to sit down and interview Professor Andrew...

• Giveaway Winner

Cogratulations to our reader and Iggy Azalea ticket winner, Kimmy! We hope you have a blast at the concert! Thanks to everyone who...

• National Coffee Day

We love our coffee here at Her Campus Illinois State. So of course, we love National Coffee Day! Cheers!

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style