Her Campus Illinois State Archives

• Carly Johnson '14

Name: Carly Sunshine Johnson Age: 20 Hometown: Deerfield, IL Relationship Status: Basically married Favorite Food: Grapefruit Major:...

• Paris Lee

On campus, Paris Lee is known; Paris Lee is one of the floor generals for the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Team. Being the point guard...

• Insomnia Cookies

ISU, let’s be real. What could possibly be better than having fresh, warm cookies personally delivered to your door as late as 3 a.m.? The...

• Sara McBride '15

When I say this week’s Campus Cutie is one of a kind, I truly mean it. 
If any of you know Sara McBride, we can all agree that her beauty...

• Black Friday

Black Friday is almost every girls FAVORITE holiday (except for their birthday). It is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day and is often...

• St. Jude Up Til Dawn

Since 1962, St. Jude Children's Hospital has been helping children overcome catastrophic diseases. Danny Thomas, the founder of St. Jude...

• Mary Frey '16

Name: Mary Frey Age: 23 Hometown: Pleasant Plains, IL Relationship Status: In a relationship Favorite Food: Pasta or Pizza (She’s been a...

• Professor Maura Toro-Morn

Upon starting at Illinois State this fall, I had the chance to meet one of the most kind-hearted, knowledgeable professors: Maura Toro-Morn...

• Collin Page '18

“COLLIN PAGE” - I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a name that should be written in lights to me; which is actually Collin’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style