Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Illinois State Archives

Vidette Value

By Grace Masching
October 24, 2014 - 11:09am

If you are an Illinois State University student or Blo-No resident, @Vidette_Value is the latest Twitter page to follow!  READ MORE

Mike Parnell '17

By Celina Porretta
October 23, 2014 - 4:29pm

It might be hard to find those friends who can make you smile, even when it’s the last thing you want to do. If you’re ever in need of a quick “pick-me-up” then this week’s Campus Cutie, Mike Parnell, is the person to talk to. Not only is Mike an overall great friend but he really is the life of the party. When he’s not dancing in the middle of the dance floor, you can find him hanging out at the Sigma Chi house with his brothers. Ladies, this guy is single and has plenty of sweet friends for all of your girlfriends to meet.    Name: Mike Parnell Age: 20 Hometown: Chicago, Illinois READ MORE

Homecoming Royalty: Jason Swift & Ashley Torri

By Alyssa Ortiz
October 23, 2014 - 11:46am

This year, Illinois State continued its homecoming tradition by crowning a new homecoming king and queen. Jason Swift and Ashley Torri were announced as the 2014 Homecoming royalty and Her Campus got the opportunity to hear about their awesome experience! READ MORE

Fall Guilty Pleasures Irresistible to Girls

By Whitney Scasny
October 22, 2014 - 8:57pm

Brisk weather comes with more than just leaves changing colors. For us ladies, fall brings back traditional, stylish, and yummy pleasures we can’t help but love. If you’re a girl, you have most likely given into at least one of these typical yet tempting limited time enjoyments.   READ MORE

ISU Gets Fancy: Iggy Azalea Concert Review

By Chloe Kasper
October 22, 2014 - 5:05pm

Over this past weekend, Illinois State’s campus got a little fancier thanks to rapper Iggy Azalea. Iggy Azalea performed a sold out show at ISU’s Braden Auditorium this past Saturday. The event was sponsored by the University Program Board and sold out quickly; some fans waited in line for up to three hours to get their tickets at the start of the semester when the Iggy Azalea hype first began. As one of those fellow line goers, I can attest to the long waiting time and after this weekend, I can also attest to the fact that it was well worth the wait. READ MORE

Fall 2014 Study Abroad Fair

By Celina Porretta
October 22, 2014 - 4:02pm

Come out the Prarie Room in the Bone Student Center to learn more about studying abroad!  READ MORE

ISU Fall

By Celina Porretta
October 22, 2014 - 3:59pm

ISU's Campus is beautiful during the fall time!  READ MORE

Cutie Sneak Peek

By Celina Porretta
October 22, 2014 - 3:56pm

This weeks Campus Cutie is all ready for his close up!  READ MORE

Her Campus College Fashion Week

By Celina Porretta
October 22, 2014 - 3:53pm

Writer Whitney Scasny at Her Campus College Fashion Week with one of the Her Campus Founders, Windsor!  READ MORE

Study Abroad 101: 3 Tips for Travelers

By MikylaMoya
October 22, 2014 - 1:56pm

Lucky for you, I made the mistakes so you don't have to... You're welcome! READ MORE