Her Campus Illinois State Archives

• Katie Sall '18

Katie Sall is the type of person who can make the whole room light up with her smile. She is the sweetest, weirdest (in a good way) and...

• March Madness Recap

When you hear the words “March Madness” at Illinois State University, we are not talking about basketball. We are talking about the annual...

• Top 10 Makeup Dupes

In a world where anyone can go to Sephora or Ulta and spend their whole paycheck on makeup, it’s an obsessionfor how important high quality...

• Alex Donnelly

There is no doubt why Alex Donnelly is this week’s Campus Celebrity! After an amazing football season and a trip to Frisco, Texas to play...

• Top 5 Best Products for Curly Hair

People always asked me when I was little whether or not I liked my voluminous, wild curly hair, and my answer was (and still is) always yes...

• Miss Natalie Schroll

Try thinking of one person you know that is genuine, kind, caring, outgoing, selfless, and beautiful inside and out! The first person that...

• Business Week

One of the more popular weeks at Illinois State University is upon us: Business Week 2015. This year, Business Week is Feb. 23- 26...

• Kristin Horney '15

Let me just begin by saying that if you don’t know Kristin Ho rney, your life is not as good as it could be. This girl legitimately makes...

• Keith Habersberger

In this day of technology, it’s almost unheard of for someone to not know what BuzzFeed is. Even if you haven’t searched the website...

• Thoughts of a First Time PCBer

Less than three weeks until I enter the promise land …Panama City Beach, more commonly known as PCB. As a first time PCBer I am wondering...

• What Not To Do In PCB

365 days later and it is finally time for another Spring Break. While some spend their week catching up on sleep, only the brave will...

• Reggie Redbird

Calling all Illinois State University fans! Our very own Reggie Redbird is looking for a date for the big Valentine ’ s Day Men’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style