Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Illinois State Archives

Goodbye Prime Time Pizza

By Alyssa Ortiz
September 18, 2014 - 3:28pm

Illinois State’s favorite pizza place is closing it's doors for good. Prime Time Pizza announced that their last day of business is this Friday, September 19th.  Although it is closing for good, the memories will always remain. Whether it was a late night snack after hours of studying or your go to drunk dial at 2am, Prime Time Pizza was there for many people in times of need. But before we say farewell, some ISU students wanted to reflect on their most fond memories with the best pizza place in town.    “I used my one phone call from jail to call Prime Time. Unfortunately, they were closed.” -Eddie Sak, Junior   READ MORE

The Best Hair Products On A Budget

By Alyssa Ortiz
September 17, 2014 - 6:19pm

After years of pampering and styling your hair day to day, you'd think you would have mastered the perfect products to help maintain your mane. But surprisingly, majority of girls are still trying to figure out exactly what are the best products for their hair- especially on a budget. Well ladies, that problem will now be solved with the ultimate guide of the best hair products on a budget!   Best Wave Spray Beach Hair Wave Spray by Victoria's Secret; $12 READ MORE

Getting Back Into School Mode

By Danielle Farrow
September 16, 2014 - 3:00pm

We’re a month into school yet getting back into the swing of things feels impossible! Check out some of these tips to help guide you back into school mode.    Planner: First and foremost, if you don’t have a planner, BUY ONE. Next, plan out the rest of your semester; tests, quizzes, papers, etc. It will help you stay on track with your assignments as well as plan for test days. READ MORE

4 Places to Visit Being an ISU Student

By Cassie Zimmer
September 15, 2014 - 11:09pm

Whether you are a baby Redbird or soon to be flying the coop, there are hidden gems in Blo-No you absolutely have to experience being an Illinois State student. Some will feed your adventurous soul, while others will satisfy your sweet tooth; however all of them are a marvelous attribute to the town we call our “home away from home.” Fusion Brew READ MORE

ISU Homecoming Week

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 10:54pm

It's Homecoming Week! Click the link for all information on Homecoming 2014: http://homecoming.illinoisstate.edu READ MORE

Bring It Back to Normal

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 10:45pm

It's that time of year again! Students and volunteers from all over the area participate in Bring It Back To Normal, a day of service in the Normal Community. Click the link for more information! http://deanofstudents.illinoisstate.edu/involvement/leadership/service/normal.php READ MORE

Double Feature Friday

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 7:37pm

The University Program Boardis hosting another Double Feature Friday! They'll be featuring Draft Day followed by 22 Jump Street.  READ MORE

State of University Address

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 7:30pm

President Larry Dietz will deliver the annual State of University Address. A reception will be held right after.  READ MORE

Fall Internship Fair

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 7:21pm

Ove 500 companies come to meet with students in hopes of filling up internship positions! Click the link below for more information:  http://careercenter.illinoisstate.edu/events/fall-internship-fair.shtml READ MORE

ISU vs. Austin Peay

By Her Campus Illinois State
September 15, 2014 - 7:11pm

Come cheer on the Redbirds as they face the Austin Peay State University Governors Saturday, September 27th. Kick off is at 6:30 PM! Go Redbirds!      READ MORE