Her Campus Illinois State Archives

• Summer 2015: BloNo Edition

Summer 2015: BloNo Edition As spring classes come to a halt and finals begin, I’m sure all students are asking themselves, “Where has the...

• Senior Sendoff

As some of you may know, I am completely obsessed with Illinois State University and feel 110% at home here in Normal, IL. I love...

• End of the Semester Thoughts

As darty weather approaches and lack of motivation takes over, it is obvious that this semester is quickly coming to an end. So many...

• Blood Drive

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 05/01/2015 - 11:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Vrooman Center
  • Unfortunate Trends From Your Past

As colliegettes in 2015, we can all agree that we used to wear and do some pretty questionable things. In fact, reminiscing through old...

• How To: Properly Darty

How To: Properly Darty We have learned several things while being in college. This includes living off as little sleep as possible and...

• Hair Dares Taught By Disney

There is no stronger bond than a shared love of Disney movies - at least according to my close friends that is. During our many girls’...

• Jenna Brauer '16

How lucky am I that this week's Campus Cutie, Jenna Brauer, is one of my very good friends? She’s super involved on campus and loves to be...

• Enchanted Fashion Show

Illinois State University and the Apparel Merchandising and Design Association will present the 14th annual fashion show on April 16, 2015...

• Insta-Anxiety

It’s a common occurrence. Putting on a great outfit for a night out, then deciding to take a picture and upload it to Instagram. Really...

• Coffee Addict Confessions

If you’re addicted to coffee, you are well aware one cup a day will not suffice . Coffee means more to us than just a quick energy boost...

• Parker Sheley '16

If you have ever had the dream of living in the Big Apple and being super artistic then let me introduce you to this week's cutie, Parker...

• PCB Follow-up

So I obviously made it back from PCB, but it wasn’t easy; I’d like to think of myself as a survivor. Those of you who were there could...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style