Her Campus Illinois State Archives

• Jenna Brauer '16

How lucky am I that this week's Campus Cutie, Jenna Brauer, is one of my very good friends? She’s super involved on campus and loves to be...

• Enchanted Fashion Show

Illinois State University and the Apparel Merchandising and Design Association will present the 14th annual fashion show on April 16, 2015...

• Insta-Anxiety

It’s a common occurrence. Putting on a great outfit for a night out, then deciding to take a picture and upload it to Instagram. Really...

• Coffee Addict Confessions

If you’re addicted to coffee, you are well aware one cup a day will not suffice . Coffee means more to us than just a quick energy boost...

• Parker Sheley '16

If you have ever had the dream of living in the Big Apple and being super artistic then let me introduce you to this week's cutie, Parker...

• PCB Follow-up

So I obviously made it back from PCB, but it wasn’t easy; I’d like to think of myself as a survivor. Those of you who were there could...

• Katie Sall '18

Katie Sall is the type of person who can make the whole room light up with her smile. She is the sweetest, weirdest (in a good way) and...

• March Madness Recap

When you hear the words “March Madness” at Illinois State University, we are not talking about basketball. We are talking about the annual...

• Top 10 Makeup Dupes

In a world where anyone can go to Sephora or Ulta and spend their whole paycheck on makeup, it’s an obsessionfor how important high quality...

• Alex Donnelly

There is no doubt why Alex Donnelly is this week’s Campus Celebrity! After an amazing football season and a trip to Frisco, Texas to play...

• Top 5 Best Products for Curly Hair

People always asked me when I was little whether or not I liked my voluminous, wild curly hair, and my answer was (and still is) always yes...

• Miss Natalie Schroll

Try thinking of one person you know that is genuine, kind, caring, outgoing, selfless, and beautiful inside and out! The first person that...

• Business Week

One of the more popular weeks at Illinois State University is upon us: Business Week 2015. This year, Business Week is Feb. 23- 26...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style