6 Reasons Why You Should Come To The Her Campus Fashion Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Snacks, stylists, awesome clothing, and the women of Her Campus are the key ingredients to a great event. Come out on Wednesday, March 2 at 5 p.m. to Apricot Lane where the writers of Her Campus will be hosting a fashion party. Although we could think of an endless amount of reasons as to why you should come to our event, here are a few that will get you pumped for the fashion party!

1. Any purchase you make at our fashion party will enter you in a chance to win a prize from Her Campus! (Four lucky winners will receive a Vera Bradley Zip ID case and extra goodies!) 

2. Whether you’re looking for specifics or just shopping, the Apricot Lane stylists can lead you toward merchandise that is perfect for you. Two of our own writers, Mia and Morgan, work as Apricot Lane stylists. Obvivously, the stylists have good taste in fashion.

3. This mid-week event will give you a reason to take that much deserved shopping break you have been thinking about.

4. It is the perfect time to buy spring break clothes, and there is no doubt that you’ll be able to check a few items off of your spring break check list during the fashion party. If you are not heading anywhere this break, it is also a great time to buy spring clothes or to prepare for any upcoming formals.

5. Shopping on an empty stomach never works out well. Apricot Lane has that covered and will have snacks available for all of the shoppers.

6. Last but not least, you will get to meet the awesome writers of Her Campus ISU!

Contributor account for Illinois State