13 Thoughts Guys Have While Watching The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

I’ve never willingly sat through The Bachelor but from time to time I’ve been duped into watching an episode or two in return for a game of football. Here are some thoughts I, and other guys I’ve talked to have had about the reality dating show:

1. Man these women are straight 10’s! Why are all of them still single competing for one guy? Unless…uh oh. They must all be crazy.
  2. Oh, I would date her.
  3. 15 minutes in. Woah, I could have sworn it’s been 2 hours already.
  4. Wow! This guy is living the life. A bunch of girls that want to impress him all at the same time while living with the other girls that want to impress him? He must have super powers.
  5. Wait what makes this guy so special? I’m funnier and better looking! Oh………he’s loaded. IS THAT A PRIVATE HELICOPTER? You win this round.
  6. There’s no way this guy thought of that date on his own.
  7. Oh he kissed her! Stephanie is going to freak when she finds out! Oh my god. I’ve got to stop.
  8. How do these girls talk to each other every day? I would be fighting the dudes that were trying to take my lady! There’s been 3 fights? Well that makes a lot of sense.
  9. Oh crap, missed 5 minutes while checking my Twitter feed. What did I miss? OH NO. I’ve developed a liking for this non-sense. *Prays*
  10. Yup, these girls are definitely crazy.
  11. Oh I would DEFINITELY date her though. 
  12. What is a rose ceremony? So wait, do you want the rose or not?
  13. At least he was nice enough to send her away in a limo. I would have maybe hailed a cab. Maybe.