12 Reasons We’re Excited For Friends to be On Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Starting January 1st, every episode of the beloved series “Friends” will be available on Netflix. Instead of watching it on Nick or TBS for only a couple episodes a day, this show will be able to be watched 24/7. Here are 12 reasons why this is so exciting: 

1. One word: Chandler. His jokes and sarcastic humor never fail to make us laugh and we love him more and more each episode.

2. “How you doin’?” If this isn’t the best pickup line ever, I’m not sure what is. Now we can be swooned by Joey’s smooth talk on the daily.

3. I don’t know about anyone else, but the throwback episodes are the best. Ross and Chandler’s crazy hair, Rachel’s big nose, and of course Monica weighing 255 pounds in high school.

4. We get to see all of the hilarious acting jobs Joey gets all over again. Dr. Drake Ramoray, Mac & C.H.E.E.S.E, Al Pacino’s “butt double” and everything else.

5. Okay he might not be our favorite thing, but “Ugly Naked Guy” definitely brought some hilarious moments in the first few seasons.

6. Joey and Chandler’s bromance might be the most beautiful thing in this whole series. Through thick and thin, they are always partners in crime and the best scenes are when they are together.

7. From Ross having a giant high school crush, to “WE WERE ON A BREAK!” to the last perfect episode, we will always root for Ross and Rachel and their love.

8. And we can’t forget Monica and Chandler’s perfect love that we all wish and hope for one day. From them getting together in London to adopting the cutest little twins, they definitely win best couple ever.

9.  Mike aka Paul Rudd was such a great guest star for the last few seasons. And his humor and loveable personality definitely complete the show in the end.

10. Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe. Her weird, hilarious personality and catchy tunes will always make us laugh out loud.

11.  Okay, we might not love her voice but every time we hear her say “Oh. My. God.” we know Janice is back and a funny episode is about to happen.

12. Last but not least, just their group of friendship we all wish we had is so fun and special. We love them all more and more even after the 50th time we watch the whole series.