Why HWS Students Love Athleisure

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

All college students are pretty excited about the latest fashion trend know as athleisure, but HWS students in particular seem to be welcoming this new style with open arms! Here are some of the many reasons why HWS loves athleisure!

1. Students at HWS are busy and always on the go. Being comfortable can be key to a productive day of class, meetings, homework, and the gym!

2. A large majority of students are varsity athletes who have to manage their time wisely. Since a large majority of their wardrobe already consists of athletic clothing it is easy and convenient for them.

3. Even students who are not varsity athletes go to the gym often or participate in club sports. Already wearing sneakers and leggings will decrease your changing time by just swapping a sweater for an athletic tank or tshirt.

4. The weather is crazy in Geneva and constantly changing from day to day, so leggings and sneakers work when its chilly, raining, or sunny!

5. The Waterloo Outlets are so close to campus that you can easily update your athleisure wardrobe at Nike, Under Armor, or Adidas

If Gigi and Kendall can athleisure, so can you!