Check Out the Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

Just when you thought you couldn’t make it through the semester, Her Campus comes to the rescue!

The Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit has arrived at HWS and its better than ever before. I will give you a run down on the sponsors of the kit and all the amazing goodies we received just a few days ago!

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze

Just when you thought your summer tan was fading, you are blessed with some tanning towels in your survival kit. These are awesome to give you that golden bronze you need before a weekend out with your friends!

Aéropostale

Who does love new clothes? Now with the help of your Her Campus survival kit you are headed to the mall with a $10 off $40 to Aéropostale. Better yet, the weather is just turning so you can use it to get some new fall sweaters that you needed in your wardrobe.

Steripod

Traveling just got better with the help of Steripod! Now with their pod your toothbrush stays clean and covered during your adventures. It’s the little things in life!

Bed Head by TIGI

Now you are equipped with dry shampoo and hairspray from Bed Head. So, when you are thinking of throwing a hat on because you didn’t wash your hair, think again!! Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit has your back.

Erin Condren

This is one of the best pieces of the kit! It is a planner that will help you stay organized during the heart of the semester. This will also be a life-saver come finals. 

Spindrift

Anyone need a mid-day refresher? With the help of Her Campus and Spindrift you can. A pack of awesome fruit flavored sparkling water with REAL squeezed fruit is now yours! Even better when chilled. 

HI-CHEW

Everyone could use a good chewy candy to snack on while studying. HI-CHEWs will help to get the job done and maybe give you that extra brain power to finish that paper you have been working on all week.

Freeman Beauty

Face masks are the ultimate key to a nice relaxing night after a long day. This survival kit gives you three different masks to choose from, guaranteeing you will be satisfied and hydrated no matter your skin type.

Thanks to Her Campus, you are now equipped to take on the remainder of the semester strong with your Back-To-School Survival Kit.

Hi, I am Meredith! I am from upstate New York and love keeping up with the latest news and trends.