Spotted: Adorable Goats Across the Street from Wildberries!

Posted -

HC Humboldt Editor-in-Chief Zoe Berman caught these adorable goats across the street from Wildberries on April 26 in Arcata. The 5-week-old milk goats were for sale alongside flowers, garlic, and giant "galatic eggs" — which turned out to be goose eggs. The two young men selling these home grown goods sat next to their truck playing cribbage and enjoying the sunny springtime afternoon.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Zoe is a 19-year-old sophomore at Humboldt State University. She is majoring in journalism with minors in graphic design and dance. She is currently the Assistant General Manager and Head of PR for the student-run radio station, KRFH, and the Head Layout Editor for HSU's student newspaper, The Lumberjack. She has also worked as a writer, photographer, and designer for the campus magazine, Osprey. Zoe is ecstatic to be starting HSU's Her Campus branch. With hopes to one day work at a major women's magazine, Her Campus is a step in the right direction. Aside from being an aspiring journalist, Zoe enjoys performing (she's danced for five years, played the cello for 10, and done musical theatre for 12!), bike riding, and painting.

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bournemouth University, Dartmouth College, Falmouth University, Marywood University and University of Chicago!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login