This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Humboldt chapter.

It’s Valentine’s Day, Collegiettes! Whether you’ve got a sweetie pie, have plans with friends or are flying solo, we’ve got you covered.

Sweet little valentine cards from Shipwreck in Eureka are sure to make your Valentine swoon. | Marie F. Estrada

Venlo Chocolates in Eureka is decorated from ceiling to floor tiles with Valentine’s Day love. Stop here for unique chocolate shapes, boxes and flavors. | Marie F. Estrada

With cute window displays and a huge variety of vday stories for your valentine, The Booklegger in Eureka might just be your top stop for Valentine’s Day gifts. | Marie F. Estrada

Delicious caramel-filled chocolate squares from Drake’s Glen Creations! You can find the widest assortment of Drake’s Glen chocolates at the North Coast Co-Op in Arcata. | Alyssa Alvarez

Many places around town are going all out with their window displays—check out Shipwreck for unique digs for Valentine’s Day. | Marie F. Estrada

On Valentine’s Day, a little pampering is just the ticket. Try out these adorable heart shaped soaps from Shipwreck on 3rd Street in Eureka. | Marie F. Estrada

Zoe is a 19-year-old sophomore at Humboldt State University. She is majoring in journalism with minors in graphic design and dance. She is currently the Assistant General Manager and Head of PR for the student-run radio station, KRFH, and the Head Layout Editor for HSU's student newspaper, The Lumberjack. She has also worked as a writer, photographer, and designer for the campus magazine, Osprey. Zoe is ecstatic to be starting HSU's Her Campus branch. With hopes to one day work at a major women's magazine, Her Campus is a step in the right direction. Aside from being an aspiring journalist, Zoe enjoys performing (she's danced for five years, played the cello for 10, and done musical theatre for 12!), bike riding, and painting.