Jazmin Sahagun ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Humboldt chapter.

Major: Communication
Hometown: Rosemead, Calif.
Year: Freshman
Hobbies: Drawing, shopping, dancing, eating, watching Netflix, cooking and baking.
Favorite thing about Humboldt State: The opportunity to get in a small workout while walking to class with all the stairs and hills.
Favorite quote: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
One interesting fact about you: My nails are a different color at least every other day.
What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? I like to rap while I’m in the shower.
Favorite thing to cook/eat? Since I’ve been up here, I’ve cooked plenty of chocolate chip cookies, white rice, and spam and eggs.
What’s one thing you can’t live without? I can’t live without my nail polish.
Zoe is a 19-year-old sophomore at Humboldt State University. She is majoring in journalism with minors in graphic design and dance. She is currently the Assistant General Manager and Head of PR for the student-run radio station, KRFH, and the Head Layout Editor for HSU's student newspaper, The Lumberjack. She has also worked as a writer, photographer, and designer for the campus magazine, Osprey. Zoe is ecstatic to be starting HSU's Her Campus branch. With hopes to one day work at a major women's magazine, Her Campus is a step in the right direction. Aside from being an aspiring journalist, Zoe enjoys performing (she's danced for five years, played the cello for 10, and done musical theatre for 12!), bike riding, and painting.