Her Campus Humboldt Snapshot

• Crab Fishing!

Crab Fishing in Humboldt County is booming this year, but if you're not up for a pricey restaurant meal a fishing license is only $40...

• Our Spring Break!

Our writers traveled all over the nation for spring break. We headed north to Portland, Ore., south to Death Valley, Calif., and all the...

• Pack Your Bags!

Spring break is just days away! Check out these HC Humboldt fans who are all packed and ready to go! Jacob Stadtfeld, a sophomore...

• Elk Spotted at Fern Canyon

Roosevelt Elk are often spotted in Elk Meadow at the entrance to the Prairie Creek Redwood State Park and at Elk Prairie near Gold Bluffs...

• VOX on the Quad!

Vice-President Brandy Lara and Treasurer Rosalie Armijo of Voices of Planned Parenthood tabling in the UC Quad on Valentine's Day. Lara and...

• Local Valentine's Treats

It’s Valentine’s Day, Collegiettes! Whether you’ve got a sweetie pie, have plans with friends or are flying solo, we’ve got you covered...

• Launch Party!

Members of the HSU track team getting their groove on at Blondie's during the HC Humboldt Launch Party. | Amber Smith Thanks to all of the...

• Welcome to Humboldt State

A familiar sight for many HSU students: the Founder's Hall Courtyard, which lies in the center of the building. An unfamiliar sight: clear...