This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

One Tree Hill aka OTH shook my world in the eighth grade and even today because each episode was full of overdramatic scenes of the cast: Nathan, Haley, Lucas, Peyton, and Brooke. I. LOVED. EVERY. MINUTE. OF. IT. But here are my top eight, most gut-renching, heart-warming scenes throughout the whole series.

I ship them, for two seconds

When Lucas was in love with Brooke. I mean, dang that was cute for a couple of episodes, but this line just made my heart melt!

Relationship Goals 4evahz

I watched OTH, the whole series, three times and I will forever love Nathan and Haley! They are goals from the first season.

I will fight him with my bare hands

Derek is about to catch these hands after stalking Peyton and holding Peyton and Brooke hostage! I was on the edge of my seat watching that scene.

The feels for Brooke

Brooke is so confident and to see her like this literally made me cry!

*Cue Gavin Degraw*

Do I really need to say it or….I DON’T WANNA BE…..

My Heart!

I recite this quote to this day to my own bf…teehee

True fans know this scene was a tear jerker

Okay, tell me not, this episode surrounding this gif was like WHOA OKAY PLZ SEND HELP FOR PEYTON!

“You adolescent Nanny Carrie”

Okay, I know the whole Nanny Carrie situation was not funny, but Brooke saying this made me LOL.

These are my top OTH moments that made me cry, laugh and hit my heart so much. If you haven’t watched OTH please do so, it is so binge worthy.

*Cover photo courtesy of Wikipedia.

Mariah is 21-years-old senior at Hawaii Pacific University, majoring in Mass Communication concentrating in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring Marketing. On her free time, she likes to join extra-curricular activities at HPU, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.