Every Day of the Week Described by Pugs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Every day of the week always gives me some type of feeling – whether it be sadness, optimism, boredom and most of the time, tiredness. Here are 10 pug gifs that represent how it feels to go through every day of the week.

Monday

COFFEE PLEASE! Also, no one talk to me, thank you so much.

Tuesday

TACO TUESDAY! This pug represents me at our local Mexican food place on campus, shout out to you Taco Kabana!

Wednesday

HUMP DAY!

Thursday

ALMOST FRIDAY! Thursdays are the best because they are sooo close to the weekend, but still always seem to be the longest day of the week for me because I am anticipating the weekend already.

Friday

IT’S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Catch me in my bed watching Netflix because I missed my bed so much this week!

Saturday

BEACH! Every Saturday deserves a beach trip with good company to soak up some vitamin D.

Sunday

CHILL OUT! Relax and maybe cry a little bit because another whole work week is coming up.

These are as relatable as it gets, and who knew pugs were so relatable!

Mariah is 21-years-old senior at Hawaii Pacific University, majoring in Mass Communication concentrating in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring Marketing. On her free time, she likes to join extra-curricular activities at HPU, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.