All of the Best Moments from Stranger Things 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

If you didn’t just binge watch Stranger Things 2 for nine hours straight this past weekend, you need to…NOW. This season was everything and here are my fave moments from the season. Disclaimer: there are *SPOILERS* in here so beware before I ruin it for you.

1. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

This was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life, this was probably one of the more iconic scenes in this whole series.

2. NANCY AND JONATHAN

Need I say more besides FINALLY!

3. HOPPER GOT THE MOVES

Tell me not, Hopper looks so cute dancing!

4. I am still rooting for Steve

Steve lowkey got dropped a little bit but he was an awesome protagonist! I luh him!

5. Tell me this was not scary..

OMG Will did a PERFECT job acting out this scene, I got chicken skin.

6. BOB…….

When Bob was eaten by the demadog in front of Joyce…MY HEART DROPPED.

7. The grand entrance

We were waiting for this the whole season, Eleven looked so iconic.

These are my favorite moments from Stranger Things 2. If you haven’t got into this series, I highly suggest you watch it. It is filled with science fiction, love, drama, and an unbreakable team.

*Cover photo courtesy of Google*

Mariah is 21-years-old senior at Hawaii Pacific University, majoring in Mass Communication concentrating in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring Marketing. On her free time, she likes to join extra-curricular activities at HPU, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.