Her Campus Howard Features

• Preparing for Bison Ball

Every spring students come together for Howard University’s Student Association’s (HUSA) Bison Ball. At this event, the efforts of students...

• Get Your Search on, Bison

As if the tuition increase that took effect just last semester wasn’t enough, the financial struggle for Howard University students...

• Freshmen Worries

Coming to Howard University is like going to nowhere else in the world. Howard is honestly one of a kind, an experience that cannot be...

• Dreamteam’s First Nightmare

Howard University's Dreamteam is one of the biggest party promotion and hosting groups on campus. They are known for their sold out venues...

• Alternatives to iPads

Apple products reign supreme in this day and age. Critics go crazy, often heralding these products as “the best on the market.” While in...

• Cuffing Season Defined

The weather outside is becoming oh so frightful, which makes snuggling indoors with your special cutie even more delightful. Not only is...

• Unhealthy Relationships

Ok, Ladies. It’s time for a little Girl Talk! Today’s topic: Relationships; to be specific, healthy relationships. We’ve all heard the...

• Who Wants To Be A Billionaire?

Wouldn’t it be nice to be a billionaire by the time you graduate? Yes, have billions of dollars floating in the bank to do with what you...

• A Howard Girl Defined

There is really no definition of a Howard Girl. Discussion of this type of girl is so prevalent that the ladies of Howard University have...

• What To Wear: Homecoming Edition

As students often find out, there are many underlying rules at Howard University. One of these rules includes certain secret dress codes...

• Zoom Into Zumba

Health, besides school and social networking, is one of the major concerns of collegiettes. Many college women have reasons for not...

• The Art of Thrifting

Think statement coats, fun prints, little black dresses, and every decade of clothing revamped and affordable. Vintage, though old, it is...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style