Matthew Aaron '14

Posted -

Name:  Matthew Aaron

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Irvington, New Jersey

What’s your relationship status?
I am single and definitely ready to mingle. :)

What do you look for in a girl?
 I look for someone who is definitely confident, on her “grown woman status," carries herself well, and can cook because I like to eat!

What are your goals for the future?
Well I’m an entrepreneur and own my own marketing firm right now – I’m looking to keep that going. I’m working on developing this non-profit organization right now for young entrepreneurs in urban areas.  Once I come out of Howard, I would like to work in the corporate world for a couple of years just to stick my toes in the water, but after that I’ll continue on as an entrepreneur.

What are your hobbies/passions?
 I wrestled in high school and was on the Junior National Team. I still coach now. When I go home for break, I like to work out a little bit just to stay fit. I also like to come up with different business ventures and help other people with their business ideas.

Celebrity Crush?
 Ah, man I really don’t have one. Maybe Rihanna.

What do you think makes you cute/ Why do you think that you were chosen to be a campus Cutie?
I honestly don’t know why I’m cute.  Haha. I’m definitely confident but not conceited. I definitely appreciate the nomination!

Fun fact/ Any last words?
 I’m definitely romantic. Hustle, Pride, & Desire is everything I live for.  I hustle for everything I want, I have a lot of pride for myself and everything associated with me, and when I desire something, I go get it!

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Check out the results of HC's Feminism on Campus Survey! #girlpower

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login