Her Campus Howard Snapshot

• Graduation!

Preparations are already being made for graduation! Good luck with you future endeavors Class of 2012.

• Greeks!

If you were out on the yard around lunch time, you would have had a preview of the bustle on the yard!

• 145th Convocation

Howard University is celebrates its 145th birthday! Keep up the good looks HU!

• Blackburn!

Students flock to the Blackburn Center--the place to be after classes end!

• Warm Winter Days

Howard University Students enjoying the suprisingly warm weather in February.

• The Punchout!

After a long week of classes, the Punchout is the place to be on a Friday afternoon!

• The Library of Congress

Many Howard University Bison have flocked to the picturesque Library of Congress in order to study for finals...and get a change of scenery!

• Watch The Throne Concert

This past weekend, many Howard students flocked to see the Watch The Throne Concert. A higly anticipated event, Watch The Throne was a...

• Early Winter?

The weather stunned many DC residents this past Saturday as the weather pattern shifted from relatively decent to unbearable! The good news...

• Homecoming!

Howad University Bison playing one of the biggest games of the year.

• Fall at Howard

Howard University welcomes the new fall season as the leaves change slowly from green to red, brown and orange on the Yard.

• Froyo!

This self-serve soft-serve shop is located near Howard University's Meridian Hill Hall dormitory on 14th Street in Columbia Heights . The...

• A Beacon of Pride

Founder's Library, one of the oldest buildings on campus, is still standing strong.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style