Being: The Ballsy Brand

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Being is a brand that recently launched in the United States and exclusively at Ulta! Being by Sanctuary Spa features body lotions, body scrubs, body mists, and more that smell AMAZING! The goal of Being is to make you smell good enough to eat. In scents like Salted Caramel & Macadamia, Chilli Mango & Tonka Bean, Hibiscus & Coconut Water, and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom, Being says they’re “for the baddest bitches with the biggest hearts.”

With a description like that, of course they teamed up with us at Her Campus Howard to bring their products to the bad bitches with big hearts on our campus. Our team enjoyed a shopping spree in Ulta to try out a few of their products and we instantly fell in love with them. Each scent is unique and smells delicious, also a little goes a long way. We also had a study night during the beginning of finals week and distributed body lotions and body mists to wish students a good luck on finals! Click here to check out our Social Media Director’s vlog of our shopping trip!

Being by Sanctuary Spa is on fleek, ballsy, fo’ real, and full of unicorns and rainbows. Head over to Ulta now to try out each of the amazing scents that will make you feel 10 feet tall.

Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.