Her Campus Howard Archives

• Celebrating After Finals

It's the end of the semester, finals are almost over and it's time to celebrate. Everyone knows of the highly publicized and retweeted club...

• Tips for Studying for Final Exams

The end of the semester has arrived and this can be a very stressful time. It is important to know the most effective ways to study and...

• Caleb Davis '14

Major: Electrical Engineering Hometown: Austin, TX What do you like to do in your free time? I like traveling and sightseeing. I also enjoy...

• On the Air with Jordan Bailey

Jordan Bailey, a sophomore Audio Production major, is slowly trying to make his way in the music industry. Since moving from his hometown...

• Q-U-A-D Take the Number One Spot

After being defeated by their main rival in the academic debate, the ladies of the Tubman Quadrangle refused to take anything other than 1...

• Preparing for Bison Ball

Every spring students come together for Howard University’s Student Association’s (HUSA) Bison Ball. At this event, the efforts of students...

• What a Lady Looks Like

A Queen...not one to be used to the point That the soles of her heart peal back the seams of her sneaks Not necessarily prissy...but...

• Taraji P. Henson

Taraji P. Henson is well known for her breakthrough role in the movie Hustle&Flow . More recently, she can be seen starring in the...

• Get Your Search on, Bison

As if the tuition increase that took effect just last semester wasn’t enough, the financial struggle for Howard University students...

• Gene'a Mitchell '14

Name: Gene'a Mitchell Major: Speech Pathology Hometown: Dayton, Ohio Relationship Status: In A Relationship Favorite Clothing Item: Jean...