Her Campus Howard Archives

• Tips for Studying for Final Exams

The end of the semester has arrived and this can be a very stressful time. It is important to know the most effective ways to study and...

• Caleb Davis '14

Major: Electrical Engineering Hometown: Austin, TX What do you like to do in your free time? I like traveling and sightseeing. I also enjoy...

• On the Air with Jordan Bailey

Jordan Bailey, a sophomore Audio Production major, is slowly trying to make his way in the music industry. Since moving from his hometown...

• Q-U-A-D Take the Number One Spot

After being defeated by their main rival in the academic debate, the ladies of the Tubman Quadrangle refused to take anything other than 1...

• Preparing for Bison Ball

Every spring students come together for Howard University’s Student Association’s (HUSA) Bison Ball. At this event, the efforts of students...

• What a Lady Looks Like

A Queen...not one to be used to the point That the soles of her heart peal back the seams of her sneaks Not necessarily prissy...but...

• Taraji P. Henson

Taraji P. Henson is well known for her breakthrough role in the movie Hustle&Flow . More recently, she can be seen starring in the...

• Get Your Search on, Bison

As if the tuition increase that took effect just last semester wasn’t enough, the financial struggle for Howard University students...

• Gene'a Mitchell '14

Name: Gene'a Mitchell Major: Speech Pathology Hometown: Dayton, Ohio Relationship Status: In A Relationship Favorite Clothing Item: Jean...

• Graduation!

Preparations are already being made for graduation! Good luck with you future endeavors Class of 2012.

• Explaining Brotherhood

Derrick Simmons, mathematicsmajor from Texas, is making his way on the HU campus. A recent member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Alpha...

• Obi Emeagwali '14

Name:Obi Emeagwali Major:Supply Chain Management Hometown: Long Island Relationship Status: Single Favorite Clothing Item: A Scarf How...

• Probate Season

Springtime at Howard University is marked by certain events unique to HBCUs and Black Greek-Letter Organizations: Probates. As a non-Greek...

• Pursuing Film

Lovest Watson, a film Major from Inglewood, California, is an aspiring film producer who is striving to pavie his way in the film industry...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style