10 Things To Help You Make It Through Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

It’s midterm season folks, and even though the leaves have not even begun to change (well they have, but this dreary weather sort of negates their beauty), apparently your GPA soon might. In this time of stress and long nights in Dinand, here are ten things to help you make it through.

1.) Harvest Fest. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING, need I say more? Oh, and apple pie… duh. Why can’t Kimball be this good always?

2.) Cookies in Campion. It’s around this time of year when the bakers get a bit creative and add, oh I don’t know, PUMPKIN into the mix.

3.) Birch Tree Bread’s PSL. Why not break from the mold, and try a PSL from Birchtree. You absolutely will not regret it.

4.) Tougas Family Farm. The 2 hour wait for cider donuts is totally worth it. You can also pick apples, which is cute too. If you’re in need of an outdoorsy break, this is your place.

5.) The ivy on Fenwick. Another great thing about this time of year is that the ivy on Fenwick ALSO changes colors with the season. Get ready to see lots of Instas my friends.

6.) Pumpkin Spice flavored Burnett’s. Betches everywhere, rejoice. 

7.) Boys in Barbour, need I say more?

8.) Brew on the Grid’s pumpkin spice latte.. in case you’re just as enthusiastic about them as I am. 

9.) The second Presidential Debate- October 9th!! In case you didn’t have enough fun at the first one!

10.) FALL BREAK. The light at the end of the tunnel.