This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

HerCampus caught up with Hallie Goldberg, ’17 and the cast of Decision Height during a tech rehearsal for this weekend’s opening.  Hallie sent us some great snaps of the cast in costume.  The play is about the Women’s Air Force Service Pilots of WW2, and thus the cast has been decked out in full military garb as they prep for the show.

Maggie Dwyer, ’14, and juniors Jeanette Florio and Elizabeth Hedrick strike silly poses during a down moment of rehearsal.

Natalie Pendergast, ’17 smiles for the camera, her costume’s pants legs cuffed to show off cute, vintage-y tasseled brogues–a look appropriate for flying across the country or just strutting across front quad.

First-year Sam Dozal and sophomore Cheyenne Lee salute in full zoot-suit attire.

Take  hint from the cast and break out your military-inspired pieces and your best red lipstick, and come to the Mill Mountain Theatre downtown to see Decision Height.  The show runs January 24th-26th, and tickets are only $10.

Taylor is a first-year student at Hollins University hoping to major in English/Creative Writing with a minor in Film. She is a Pisces with a love for poetry, French films, and all things pink.