Cat Bertorelli ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

What is your full name?  My name is Catherine Lia Bertorelli.
What is your favorite thing about Hollins? My favorite thing about Hollins is definitely all of the traditions! Tinker Day is my favorite but all of them make Hollins truly special.
What extracurriculars are you involved in on campus?  I am involved in SGA, Choir and Taldmage, Work Study in the Admissions Office, Scomp, and ADA
I know that you are SGA VP. What kind of responsibilities do you have for the position?  As SGA VP, I am responisble for orangizing and executing Student Senate every Tuesday. I also report to the Alumnae Board each semester on the current happenings of the campus.
What do you like about student government?  Student Government really encapsulates what Hollins is about–it really shows how Hollins women are able to govern themselves as well as others when needed.
Who is your celebrity crush?  My celebrity crush is Matthew Lewis! Sooo dreamy!
What is your relationship status?  I am singleeee.
What is one thing you can’t live without?  I could never live without blankets! Definitely need them to snuggle. 
What is your TV guilty pleasure?  Greys Anatomy! Awake is also really good.
What things do you have on your Hollins bucket list?  Put Put [golf] at the place on Peter’s Creek, taking a picture with the tiger babies at Natural Bridge Zoo, and Don Hos…going to bring back the old days!  

Amber is a recent graduate from Hollins University. She greatly enjoyed her time as HC Hollins Editor-In-Chief and looks forward to seeing what great things new students bring to the branch.