Bethany O’Neil ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

Name: Bethany O’Neil
Astrological sign: Libra
Major: Double Major Communications Studies and Gender & Women’s Studies
Relationship status: In a relationship

If you were a reality TV star, who would you be and why? Lisa Vanderpump from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She’s witty, sarcastic, intelligent and beautiful…. and she has cute puppies.

If you had to date a reality TV star, who you date and why? I would date Rob Dyrdek from Fantasy Factory and Rob & Big, because he’s really fun, creative, hilarious and I love skateboarders.

What’s the number one thing you wish you had known about college your freshman year? That it’s okay if you’re not best friends with everyone you meet, but that you get involved. If you don’t get out there because a few people bug you, you won’t meet anyone.

What’s your favorite thing about Hollins? My favorite thing about Hollins would have to be the diversity of women. You can be in or create any club you want. There will always be a woman that you fit in with, it’s just a really accepting place to live.

Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Ryan Reynolds, definitely.

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

Tinker Day or Ring Night? Ring Night

Amber is a recent graduate from Hollins University. She greatly enjoyed her time as HC Hollins Editor-In-Chief and looks forward to seeing what great things new students bring to the branch.