Wear it Wednesday: Faux Fur Vests

Posted -

It's that time of year again where the weather keeps bouncing from a decent tempurature one day and then freezing the next. This week has really been a chilly one outside! Layers are key for this time of year, especially if you're walking to and from class in the cold and then sitting in a heated building. A super cute layer for fall is a faux fur vest. It's nice and toasty and looks super chic. This outter wear will seriously make you look like a million bucks.

Make your vest the center of your outfit by keeping the clothes you wear with it very minimal. Heeled boots and a cozy faux fur vest are the perfect combination for fall. 

Faux fur vests can look really professional and sharp if worn properly. A simple white blouse and dark wash jeans can be worn to work or meetings. Wear this outfit with heels or booties depending on what your day holds. 

On one of the warmer days this fall, a faux fur vest looks adorable layered over a plain dress. Add tights under the dress if you just can't stand the thought of bare legs in this tempurature. For extra style points and warmth add a floppy hat.

Comfy sweater, check. Blanket scarf, check. Chestnut boots, check.  Faux fur vest, check. This fall ensemble is functional, cute and warm. You can wear an outfit like this for so many different occasions and turn heads everywhere you go. 

Comments

About The Author

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter.

Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor.

In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.