Top 10 Snacks At Walt Disney World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Walt Disney World is a top vacation spot among many people for its amusing rides, character interactions, and overall magic factor. In addition to these aspects, food is an element which Disney perfects serving sweet treats from chocolate covered apples to giant turkey legs. After reading this, you are going to want to head down to WDW and eat everything you can get your hands on!

Dole Whip

If you have ever been to WDW before you have probably seen everyone walking around holding their dole whip. A dole whip is pineapple ice cream and you get it either in a cone, a swirl alongside vanilla ice cream, or as a float! You can find these tasty treats at the Polynesian resort and in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.

Mickey Mouse Chocolate Covered Apple

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away right?! You will be making sure to eat an apple every day while down at WDW with their character inspired caramel apples. Dipped in chocolate, red sprinkles, and yellow jelly beans this Mickey Mouse caramel apple will surely satisfy your sweet tooth!

Red Velvet Whoopie Pie

Whoopie pies are a classic sweet treat that everyone knows and loves. Sunshine Seasons in Epcot is home to this Mickey Mouse red velvet whoopie pie which is made out of moist red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting and covered with chocolate chips. If you love red velvet, this is the perfect treat for you.

Mac and Cheese Hot Dog

Mac and Cheese is a classic comfort food and this macaroni and cheese hot dog from Casey’s Corner at the Magic Kingdom will have your mouth watering. This hot dog topped with mac and cheese and bacon bits will make you never want to have a regular hot dog again.

Everything Brownie

Brownies are my personal favorite sweet treat and this “everything” brownie will give you the ultimate sugar high. Topped with M&M’s, marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and a chocolate drizzle it makes for the perfect brownie combination.

Mickey Pretzel

Soft baked pretzels can usually be found at the mall or a baseball game, but WDW is home to the Mickey Mouse pretzel. This treat is formed in the shape of Mickey and (if you are lucky) is stuffed with cream cheese. Make sure you have a bottle of water handy because it is pretty salty!

Turkey Leg

I don’t know if a turkey leg of this size can be considered a snack for most of us, but for those with a big appetite this will do the trick. The Walt Disney World resort is known for their giant turkey legs which a salty and will make your mouth water. If you want to score a free turkey leg, make a gobbling noise using your throat at a vendor and see what happens!

Mickey Waffle

Many people consider waffles to be a breakfast food, but I can eat waffles for any meal including snacks. This large Mickey Mouse waffle can be found at many quick service dining locations at the Walt Disney World resort and has just the right amount of fluff to it! These waffles are delicious alongside maple syrup and bacon and will have you wanting to make them at home!

Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel

This is another one of my favorite treats at WDW which can be found in Epcot in Karamell Kuche at the German pavilion. This is for those who love anything sweet and salty because the salted caramel covered with chocolate and topped with sea salt make the perfect combination giving you just the right about of salty and sweet with each bite.

Grey Stuff

If you have seen “Beauty and the Beast” you have probably heard of the grey stuff which makes its debut in the “Be Our Guest” song in the film. The Grey Stuff is a sweet cookie and cream like frosting and is served alongside chocolate pearls. This can be found at the Magic Kingdom in the Be Our Guest restaurant in the form of a cupcake.

Next time you head down to WDW, make sure you try all of these snacks because you will be missing out if you don’t!

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.