This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I love summer adventures. I love adventures all year round, but summer provides the perfect weather to spend time outdoors and enjoy the fresh air. For me, having a backpack is essential. You never know what you’ll need throughout the course of your journey because let’s face it, sometimes adventures aren’t planned. And honestly, the adventures that are most spontaneous are usually my favorite. Whether you’re going on a hiking trip, spending the day somewhere like Central Park or the beach, or exploring somewhere new, here are some of the things I make sure to always have with me. 

For Freshness Anytime, Anywhere with Simply Summer’s Eve 

Aside from being one of Khloe Kardashian’s feminine essentials, Summer’s Eve provides great products that are free from harsh chemicals. The new Simply Summer’s Eve line, which features cleansing cloths and a gentle foaming wash, is formulated with few ingredients and infused with botanical extracts. Use the Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash in the shower for a luxurious feeling when you wash because of the ultra-soft foam. Whether you’re going to be hiking or are starting your morning off with a hot yoga session before heading to work or running errands, Simple Summer’s Eve Cleasning Cloths will help you stay fresh no matter where you are! The cleansing cloths help to maintain a natural pH and wipe away any odor-causing bacteria. They’re perfect to throw into your backpack or purse if you’re going to be out and about in the heat all day and won’t have a chance to shower. The products are gynecologist-tested, hypoallergenic, safe for everyday use, and definitely an essential to have with you on the go!

The Deodorant That Keeps You Smelling Great All Day Long 

It can be extremely hard to find a deodorant that lasts all day and doesn’t wear off. But have no fear, Secret’s new Fresh Invisible Solid line lasts for 48 hours and comes in 11 fragrances. I highly recommend the Cool Waterlily scent which smells amazing. To test if it does have as good a staying power as it claims, I applied it early in the morning on a hot and sunny day before going to spend the day in Central Park. I walked around for hours up hills and over rocks and it lasted the entire day. I’d say it does its job!

A Book to Keep You Company 

If you’re going on a hike on your own or even just a walk through the park, a book is a great item to pack with you. Whether you’re outside, taking a road trip, or flying to your next destination, books are a great way to relax and pass the time. White Fur by Jardine Libaire is the perfect book to take with you on all of your summer adventures. Set in the glitz and grit of 1980s New York City, Elise Perez and Jamey Hyde are star-crossed lovers with very different lives. White Fur follows its characters through their wild race through Newport mansions and downtown NYC nightspots, SoHO bars and WASP-establishment yacht clubs, through bedrooms and hospital rooms, as they explore, love, play, and suffer. It’s a book about the adventures of two young lovers that is an essential for any adventure of your own. 

The Perfect Tool to Keep Your Toothbrush Clean 

This Steripod clip-on toothbrush protector with active vapor fits on any toothbrush you may own, whether it’s manual or electric, and helps keep it clean and fresh for up to 3 months. It’s essential for any adventure, whether you’re going away for the weekend or just to a friend’s house for the night. Steripod uses thymol, which is found in many types of mouthwash and oral antiseptics, to release active vapors and keep your toothbrush clean between uses. The design lets your toothbrush dry naturally, which prevents any contaminants from multiplying effectively. It’s available in lots of colors and is easy to use, making it the perfect addition to your adventure backpack!

The Product To Keep Those Brows in Place 

When it’s a hot and sweaty day, you want your eyebrows to look as good as they did the moment you first did them. The Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer is an eyebrow pencil and brush, all in one. The smooth wax pencil helps to define, outline, and keep your brows in check. You can use it to create a natural brow look for every day wear. The smooth product blends very easily, making it easy to work with and is the perfect size to bring along in case any touchups are needed. Essence Cosmetics is an up-and-coming brand known for its high-quality, on-trend products and incredibly affordable prices! The products are also ccruelty-free and can be found at ULTA, Target, and Harmon. 

So, pack your backpack and get ready to enjoy the summer. Having your essentials ready to go will make spontaneous trips easy since you already have the things you need! No matter what, you’ll be feeling fresh and ready to take on anything. Now that you’ve got what you need, what are you waiting for? Get out there and enjoy your next adventure! 

Hi, I'm Alex! New York's been my home since the day I was born, but I love exploring all of it's hidden secrets. I'm a diehard Mets fan and anyone who knows me knows that I can talk about baseball for hours. If you ever have any food suggestions, feel free to let me know as I love finding cool eats around New York!