A Roundup of the Best Superbowl Sunday Foods

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s that time of year again. The time when football fans (and non-football fans) gather around the TV for the Superbowl. Whether you’re a fan of the teams, the game, or just went to someone’s house to have a good time, there’s one thing everyone loves about Superbowl Sunday: the food. Here are my top 10 favorite Superbowl foods that are sure to keep your friends and family happy during the game.

1. Wings

A tailgate food staple, wings are a classic Superbowl food option that every guest loves to munch on. Not only are they delicious, but they’re easily customizable. Go for a honey BBQ if you want something sweeter or kick up the spice and use some hot sauce.

2. Guacamole

Dips are all the rage when it comes to parties and you can never go wrong with guac. Pair it with some Tostitos or blue chips and you’re all set.

3. Nachos

Another highly customizable appetizer. Load it with cheese, beans, jalapenos for a kick, and even add meat if you want to.

4. Mozzarella Sticks

The classic fried cheesy goodness is just too good to not have on Superbowl Sunday. 

5. Sliders

Whether you prefer pulled pork or classic burger meat, these little buns are the perfect addition to a Superbowl menu.

6. Pigs in a Blanket

Kids love ’em, adults love ‘em. They’re an all-around party favorite.

7. Loaded Potato Skins

Fill some potatoes with anything you’d like – cheese, chives, bacon – and put some sour cream on the side.

8. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread

Not a classic party food, but something that definitely deserves a place on your table. It adds more cheesy goodness and pairs it with garlic bread – the perfect combination.

9. Mac & Cheese Bites

Put a twist on the Mac & cheese classic, by baking them in cupcake tins, or even bread them and fry them up for extra goodness.

10. Cannoli Dip

A sweet treat for after all the appetizers have been devoured. It’s a delicious take on regular, boring cannoli that is sure to please everyone.

Enjoy the Superbowl and of course, enjoy the food. It’s one of the best parts about gameday.

Hi, I'm Alex! New York's been my home since the day I was born, but I love exploring all of it's hidden secrets. I'm a diehard Mets fan and anyone who knows me knows that I can talk about baseball for hours. If you ever have any food suggestions, feel free to let me know as I love finding cool eats around New York!