Reece Alexander 17′

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Reece Alexander

Age: 19

Major: Entrepreneurial Studies

Class, Year: Sophomore Class of ‘17

From: Staffordshire, UK

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies/Interests: Playing soccer.

Campus Involvement: Hofstra Athletics, Reece is a player for the Hofstra soccer team.

Favorite sport(s)? Sports team(s)?  Along with a joy for playing the sport, Reece also enjoys watching it and states Liverpool F.C and Barcelona as his two favorite teams.

Pet Peeve: Liars (plain and simple)

Ideal Date: Reece states his ideal date would involve doing something active rather than the usual stationary dinner and a movie.

Where do you see yourself 5 years in the future: He sees himself playing soccer in Europe in the future.

Fashion Inspiration:  Reece does not have one individual fashion designer or trend to focus on and gain inspiration, but says his inspiration comes from more of a mix of many different things.

Go-to Outfit: His outfit would consist of a low neck shirt paired with colored jeans and boots.

Favorite Music genre: Easy listening, rhythm and blues, and reggae.

If you could live in any time period/era: 200 years from now because of the technology. It will be madness!

Go-to pickup line: “Pickup lines are a myth”

What do you look for in a girl: The top three things Reece looks for in a girl are wit, humor and modesty. Who would want someone that would not be able to handle a joke?

There you have it HerCampus, a little information about the first campus cutie of fall 2014!

Mithzy

Hofstra

Currently a freshman at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!