Quiz: What Season Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Everyone has a favorite season, but which one represents your personality? Maybe you are bright and optimistic like summer or strong and independent like winter. Either way, each season has its uniqueness and something that makes them special. Take this quiz to find out which season matches your personality!

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

1. Where can someone find you on a Friday night?

a) Binge watching your latest TV show on Netflix

b) Off exploring the city

c) At a party

d) Hanging out with your friends and family

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

2. What food do you like the best?

a) Mac and cheese

b) Doughnuts

c) Ice cream

d) Burgers

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

3. Choose a color.

a) Blue

b) Red

c) Yellow

d) Pink

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

4. What’s your favorite type of clothes to wear?

a) Sweaters

b) Jeans

c) Dresses

d) T-shirts

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

5. What’s your favorite activity?

a) Ice skating

b) Apple picking

c) Swimming

d) Hiking

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

6. Which option makes you want to curl up and get cozy?

a) A snowstorm

b) A cold windy day

c) A thunderstorm

d) An overcast rainy day

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

7. What is your favorite holiday?

a) Christmas

b) Halloween

c) The Fourth of July

d) Easter

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

8. What popular TV show is your favorite?

a) The 100

b) Shameless

c) Jane The Virgin

d) New Girl

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

9. Would you rather have weather that’s…

a) Always cold

b) Slightly cool

c) Always hot

d) Slightly warm

Photo courtesy of Stocksnap.io

10. Lastly, where would you take a vacation?

a) Lithuania

b) Poland

c) Greece

d) England

Answer Key

Mostly a’s: Just like winter, you are independent. Some people may find you standoffish, but you are truly a sweet and caring person. You are also protective of your friends and hate to see when they are hurt.

Mostly b’s: Just like fall, you are not afraid of change. You embrace new things and are not scared to take chances. When most people would say no, you would say yes. You do not mind starting over or doing things outside of your comfort zone.

Mostly c’s: Just like summer, you shine. Being one of the most loved seasons, people enjoy your company. You love long nights with your friends and probably enjoy being outside exploring.

Mostly d’s: Just like spring, you look on the bright side. As the cold of winter melts away, you look forward to the many opportunities that the future brings, like summer days relaxing on the beach. You are satisfied with life and are a little bit of a romantic on the inside too.

Rylee Johnston is senior at Hofstra University studying  journalism. She has a passion for traveling and entertainment, and even spent four months abroad in London. When she isn't blogging about her travels, you can find her watching The Bachelor or planning her next adventure. Follow her on Instagram @ryleejuanita.