The Perfect Christmas Party Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

With Christmas on the way, that means that the season of Christmas parties has begun. For those looking to throw a party of their own here is some inspiration for that perfect playlist:

All I Want For Christmas- Mariah Carey

Mistletoe- Justin Bieber

Last Christmas- Taylor Swift

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Sam Smith

Baby It’s Cold Outside- Lady Antebellum

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Michael Bublé

Santa Baby- Madonna

Feliz Navidad- Jose Feliciano

Let It Snow- Dean Martin

Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms

Enjoy these festive songs that will surely get you in the Christmas spirit.

Rylee Johnston is senior at Hofstra University studying  journalism. She has a passion for traveling and entertainment, and even spent four months abroad in London. When she isn't blogging about her travels, you can find her watching The Bachelor or planning her next adventure. Follow her on Instagram @ryleejuanita.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.