Nicolas St Remy ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Nicolas St Remy

Age: 19

Major: Finance

Class Standing: Sophomore

Relationship Status:  Currently in a relationship; three years and going.

Interests: Playing soccer, listening to music, going to the gym and martial arts

From: Haiti, American Nationality

Where do you see yourself 5 years in the future: Either still in law school or having my own firm in the city.

Favorite sports team: Barcelona F.C.

Fashion Inspiration: David Beckham

Role-Model: My father definitely. The man he is based on what he’s been through and how he managed to come out today. I respect that.

Pet Peeve: I hate fake people. If you’re going to do something tell me straight up. Don’t lie. Don’t try to be something you’re not.

Best thing about Hofstra: The food is not bad here. Good environment, nice campus and I like meeting new people.

What do you look for in a girl: Personality is a big key of course how she acts matters. She has to be a beautiful girl and decent height but mostly personality.

Goal for the semester: Get a good G.P.A. and get an internship this summer.

Any other languages: French, Haitian Creole, Spanish, Italian and obviously English.

Favorite clothing brand: Zara

What do you love about Fall: You have more options. You can do many things, fashion wise where you have a variety of styles; as well as doing a variety of outdoor activities.

Man Crush: Ian Somerhalder

There you have it HerCampus! This is Hofstra’s newest campus cutie.

Current sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!