This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Here are the hottest spring trends that we can get behind…

Click the Photos to Buy the Outfits for Yourself!!

Mismatched Patch

Return of the 60s you ask? Well yes- with a more modern twist of course. This hippy-esque up-cycling screams “spring time”. Light colors and bright patterns are perfect for your spring wardrobe. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind mismatched patch look, check out Etsy’s @CreoleSha for some amazing wearable art.

Ruffle-tastic!

I am here to tell ya folks – ruffles are back in style! This ruffle trend is super cute for springtime – especially paired with the in-style look of one shoulder tops. The unique one shoulder look is perfect to spruce up a spring outfit. Check out American Eagle’s rendition of a ruffled one shoulder top here:

Fun Floral

Well, you had to see this one coming – floral dresses are essential for your spring wardrobe! Any store you walk in will be displaying beautiful floral dresses, but our favorite dresses are on lulus.com. Check out one of their best sellers for under $50.00!

Stellar Stripes

A surprise appearance on the runway this year– stripes took over New York Fashion Week. An easy add-on to any wardrobe, stripes should become a staple in spring fashion. Looking to get in on the stripe trend but not break the bank? Check out Forever21.com! Here is one of our favorite striped tops from F21:

Jumping for Jumpsuits

AMEN for jumpsuits!! Our absolute favorite trend would have to be the effortlessly simple jumpsuit look. Slide it on and you have an outfit people wish they had. Here is one of our favorites from HM.com: