Horoscopes for the Week of April 16-22

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

As Aries season, which brought originality and creativity, is coming to a close, Taurus season is quickly approaching and begins on Thursday.  Be sure to read your horoscope on the week of this cusp!

A post shared by J a d e (@antares__) on

Aries- Last week, you may have been very social and had many conversations you didn’t think would be useful. This week, these connections you made may come in handy. Remember what you learned from these people and the conversations you had. This week could also offer a new beginning in your life where you have become interested in someone new. Take the risk and allow yourself to get to know this person.

Taurus-  You may have been caught up in a disagreement this past week that is still upsetting you. This week, you need to take a step back and not engage in the issue at hand. Take a break and distance yourself. Worry about yourself and yourself only this week.

Gemini- An unresolved issue has been bothering you this week, and you have been wanting to fix it. This is a great idea. Start trying to make plans to make amends and you will have great luck resolving this issue. Don’t be stubborn. If it is you who needs to make an apology, make sure you do so.

Cancer- This week, you may feel overwhelmed with everything that you have to do. Definitely make a to-do list and organize your thoughts. This will help you this week. Throughout this week, you may have to deal with a lot of adjustments and changes at work and in your personal life, so staying organized is very important to you this week. 

Leo- Someone in your life may be holding you back from accomplishing a goal or finishing a project. Do not feel bad for sticking up for yourself and telling this person that their presence isn’t needed. Put yourself first and do what is best for you. In the middle of the week, a close friend may need your help. Be sure to help them if you can, because you will also learn from this experience.

Virgo- This week may feel pretty ordinary and mundane. You may feel that you are stuck in a routine and are held up by your obligations. Towards the end of the week, however, a break in your week is coming. You will get an invitation to a social event with friends, so be sure to accept. You won’t regret it.

Libra- You may have forgiven someone in the past that may reappear in your life again this week. They have come back because they believe you two are on good terms. You must make it very clear to this person that they must prove themselves to you. Don’t give in to them before you’re sure their intentions are good.

Scorpio- Throughout most of this week, you will feel strong and productive. You will be getting all of your work done and feeling confident in yourself. However, you may hit a roadblock by the middle of the week. Don’t let this stop you from feeling good about yourself and your actions. This isn’t something you can’t handle, so don’t let it stop you.

Sagittarius-  This week, you may feel the urge to make someone in your life happy and it is becoming very important to you. You may be spending more time with this person, and this is why you want to make them happy. This person you want to make happy, may actually make you unhappy and you should not put their desires above your own. If you have to remove yourself from a situation with this person this week, definitely do so and give yourself space.

Capricorn- At the beginning of this week, you may feel discouraged and that everything you attempt to do is getting you nowhere. It seems as though you keep hitting dead end after dead end, but don’t let this completely stop you from trying. Keep going and by the end of the week, things will start to go your way. Self-care will be very important to you this week.

Aquarius- A new opportunity is coming your way this week. At first, you may think this opportunity is unrealistic and not going to work out for you. However, you will later realize this will work out and be very beneficial to you. Definitely go for it, and let yourself take on this new opportunity head on. Over the weekend, you will be surprised with plans by someone you care about.

Pisces- You are facing a lot of responsibilities this week that may be very difficult for you. If you can get into a routine and take on these responsibilities head on, you will have a very successful week. You are in need of change, and this change is coming this week. A chance for change may come to you this week when you are least expecting. Be sure to take it and do not allow yourself to back away.