Holiday Items From the Target Dollar Section

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Holiday shopping is well underway and everyone is looking for the best deals on gifts for their loved ones. Sometimes it can be hard to find great presents at an affordable price as the holidays are inching closer and closer. An awesome and unexpecting place to find gifts at a low price is the Target dollar section! Not only can you shop the dollar section in person, but you can also check out their steals online. Now you can sit at home with some hot cocoa and shop for everyone on your shopping list. Here are just a few things I found that would make amazing little gifts for your friends and family. 

Mug Candle

All of my friends back home really love having candles in their homes during the holiday season so I decided to search the dollar section for cute candles that I could give in bundles. In the dollar section, I found a cute cinnamon scented candle that came in a festive mug. The amazing thing about this items was that the price was an astonishingly low $3.00. At such an affordable price you can pick up multiple scents and use them as stocking stuffers for everyone on your list this year.

Cute Water Bottles

Another great item that I found were these cute water bottles. They were lightweight and came in a variety of colors and sayings. I found this pink one that I really liked with the saying “Be Awesome” and this blue one which said, “Everything Is Possible.” These water bottles would be great for a friend who loves the outdoors or hitting the gym. Or you can treat yourself and get one for yourself. These water bottles were set at a fair price of $5.00 each.

Slippers

One of my favorite things to give as presents is a nice pair of cozy slippers. During the cold winter months, it’s nice to have a warm pair of slippers to wear around the house. When looking around the dollar section at Target I found this great pair for only $5.00! These slippers were fluffy on the inside and had non-slip soles on the bottom. Plus, they came in a variety of colors. I would give these slippers as a gift to anyone looking to spend the snowy months of winter inside. 

The Target dollar section is a great place to find amazing gifts at really cheap prices. I highly suggest checking it out if you’re looking to save money this holiday season. You are bound to find just what you’re looking for, and even more. Happy Holidays! 

Cover Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash

I am a Video/Television and Film major with a Journalism Minor who is passionate about animals, movies, television, music, beaches and hiking. I enjoy spending time with my friends and going on adventures whether it is hiking or just taking a road trip.