jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Holiday Drinks to Try This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

5 Holiday Drinks You Have to Try

As we’re nearing the winter and holiday months, all of our favorite holiday drinks are coming back! These yummy drinks will make you want to curl up by the fire on a cold night.

Gingerbread Latte and Eggnog Latte

It’s that time of the year again… all of our favorite Starbucks lattes are back! One of the tastiest being Gingerbread and Eggnog flavored latte’s.

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate is always delicious for the winter months but the twist of peppermint makes this drink even more festive. You can add flakes of peppermint to the top of your beverage or stick a candy cane in there. 

Chai Tea Latte

This sweet, cinnamon chai latte is perfect for those who aren’t avid coffee drinkers. With a third of the caffine, it makes a delicious alternative for those trying to cut down.

Creme Brulee Macchiato

Whether you’re a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts drinker, you’re covered in the Macchiato department. The Creme Brulee Macchiato is a yummy twist on your average Macchiato and will definitely get you in the holiday spirit.

Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino

Although a regular peppermint mocha is always delicious, Starbucks’ peppermint mocha frappuccino is literally Christmas in a drink. It’s wintery and festive and is pretty close to drinking a milkshake.

Enjoy!

Haley Mueller is a freshman at Hofstra University originally from Needham, Massachusetts. She is an communication major and her interests include fashion, beauty and travel.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.