Get Social with Her Campus and Bing in NYC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Hey Hofstra collegiettes! Having fun in the city that never sleeps? We sure hope so! Whether you are crunching numbers on Madison Ave or snapping pics of some fabulous street style we want you to come party with Her Campus and Bing!

We’re throwing a party to celebrate the launch of the new Bing in the trendy Meat-Packing District at the Double Seven Lounge on July 9th from 7-9 pm. There will be free food, free drinks, music and some fabulous giveaways including a brand new Lenovo Ultrabook! If that is not enough for you Her Campus co-founders Windsor, Stephanie and Annie (in addition to the HC Exec team) will be there to get the party started!

HC has already made stops in LA and Atlanta to celebrate and met some fabulously fun collegiettes there. Check out some pictures of what went down!

Feel like joining us for our festivities? Hurry up and RSVP here because space is filling up fast! We can’t wait to see you and all of your friends! 

Simmone Seymour is a current student at Tufts University studying Political Science, Economics, and Communications. She is interested in films, fashion, art, design, marketing, advertising, PR, blogging, new trends and the DIY movement. She is now the Campus Correspondent for the Tufts University Chapter of Her Campus and blogs for the Beauty School Blog. She aspires to get involved in marketing and has worked at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Hungry Fish Media, Jack Morton Worldwide, Argopoint LLP, the Tufts Daily, the HC headquarters as a Marketing & Sales Associate, and at Leo Burnett Worldwide.In her spare time (which is far and in between) she freelance writes for publications, maintains a blog, learns about graphic design and coding, and explores which ever city she may be in. Her idols are Chelsea handler, Sheryl Sandberg, and Marissa Meyer.Got something fashion or beauty-related you think is amazing? Contact Simmone at SimmoneSeymour@hercampus.com to discuss article inquiries.