Feelings About The Walking Dead Premiere

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

With The Walking Dead Season 7 having premiered, there was a rollercoaster of emotions felt during the episode. So, naturally, it seems only right to illustrate all of those emotions through gifs.

Warning: If you have not yet watched The Walking Dead Season 7 episode 1, DO NOT KEEP READING. This post will contain spoilers.

Waking up to realize that it was premiere day

And then when it was actually time to watch

When they had to drag things out more

As all of the characters flashed through Rick’s thoughts

When the scene finally came to find out who was going to die

When it wasn’t Glenn (RIP Abraham)

But then Daryl got up and punched Negan

And then Negan whipped around and hit Glenn with Lucille

RIP Glenn

And then Negan told Rick to cut off Carl’s arm

They just had to show what could have been if everyone lived happily ever after

When the episode ended and I just wanted to be left alone

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. I hope you are all recovering. We’ll make it through this together.

Hi, I'm Alex! New York's been my home since the day I was born, but I love exploring all of it's hidden secrets. I'm a diehard Mets fan and anyone who knows me knows that I can talk about baseball for hours. If you ever have any food suggestions, feel free to let me know as I love finding cool eats around New York!
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.