Connor Giblin ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Age: 19

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Class Standing: Sophomore

Hometown: Burlington, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

What is your best trait? I think I’m very honest with people

One thing you cant live without? Pizza

Pet Peeves: There are too many to count… people who don’t clean up after themselves

Ideal Date: A good date would be a dinner at a restaurant somewhere then a walk in a park… I can’t afford to go too many places right now

What’s your go-to pickup line? “I have pizza.” If that doesn’t work, then she’s not worthy

Man Crush: Henrik Lundquist

What do you look for in a girl? A sense of adventure and a sense of humor… that’s the biggest thing otherwise she will not understand me

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum. 
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!