Celeb Spot: A Guide to the Kardashian-Jenner Babies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

The Kardashian-Jenner clan seems to be growing at an exponential rate, as three of the sisters welcomed a new child into their families this year alone. With the recent births, it seems necessary to map out which of the siblings have kids, although it may be easier to say which ones don’t!

Kourtney Kardashian is the first to produce a grandchild for momager Kris Jenner. Kourtney had her first son, Mason, in December of 2009 with boyfriend, Scott Disick. The couple gave birth to their second child, a girl named Penelope, two years later. The last child they had together was their second son, Reign, in 2014. The couple has since split and are both dating new people.

Kim Kardashian-West shocked the world when she and rapper Kanye West announced they were expecting their first child in June 2013. They named their first daughter North, and she got to attend their wedding the next year. The power couple welcomed a son, Saint, in December of 2015 and a second daughter, Chicago, in January of 2018. Kim used a surrogate to have Chicago, and shared a blog post to explain this choice. “I have always been really honest about my struggles with pregnancy. Preeclampsia and placenta accreta are high-risk conditions, so when I wanted to have a third baby, doctors said that it wasn’t safe for my—or the baby’s — health to carry on my own,” the reality star said.

Rob Kardashian surged into the spotlight, from which he has notoriously hid from, when he and girlfriend, Blac Chyna, announced her pregnancy in 2016. The pair welcomed Dream Kardashian into the world in November of that year. Chyna also has a son, King, 5, with rapper and ex Tyga. The couple has since split, and had a very public and uncivil break up.  

A post shared by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

After months of speculation and fan theories, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family gave birth to a baby girl, Stormi, in February of 2018. Kylie Jenner, 20, had a highly private pregnancy and took a break from the pubic eye to prepare for the birth of her first daughter with boyfriend, Travis Scott. Jenner only announced her pregnancy once her daughter was born, sharing a note and sweet video that documented her journey, which caused fans to rave with joy.

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

Finally, Khloe Kardashian gave birth to a girl with NBA player boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, in April of this year. Kardashian waited until December of 2017 to tell the public about her planned pregnancy. Khloe has always wanted a family, and in her announcement, she shared how supportive Thompson was during the time and how happy she was. “I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life,” she explained. This is Thompson’s second child, as his ex gave birth to a son, Prince, in 2016. It was recently announced that the baby’s name is True Thompson.

?

A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

Kendall Jenner, 22, is the only remaining sibling who has not met parenthood. When Ellen Degeneres asked Kendall about her future as a mother during a visit on her show in March of 2018, the supermodel responded that sometimes she thinks she might want a kid, but she can wait. “It’s awesome, because I have all of these little babies to play with,” she said, “So I can play with them, and then just give them back.”

The Kardashian-Jenner legacy is growing and getting stronger with each addition to the family. Who do you think will be the next to welcome a little one to the world?

Cover photo courtesy of Unsplash.com.

Sara is a senior journalism student at Hofstra University who aspires to one day be on the red carpet giving you the latest on all things celebrity. She is a current NBC intern and co-host of her campus' news show, Hofstra Today. She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma sorority and Zeta Phi Eta, the Pre-Professional Fraternity in the Arts and Sciences of Communications. In her free time, she loves going to the beach, traveling, attending live performances and making memories with her friends and dogs. Follow her on Instagram: @sara__whit and on Twitter: @Sara_Whitman. She also has a travel blog at www.sarawhitmanythoughts.wordpress.com