Campus Style: Marleena Lombardo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Marleena Lombardo

Class: ‘18

Major: Speech Pathology

Hometown: Pennsylvania

What she’s wearing:

Dress: Rue 21

Sweater: JC Penny’s

Shoes: H&M

Tights: H&M

Stockings: H&M

Who is your favorite style icon?I like a lot of Taylor Swift’s outfits. It’s definitely my guilty pleasure. I just think her clothes are really cute.

Do you have a “go to” outfit?It would have to be leggings and a nice shirt. I’ve been adding scarves and hats for the cold days.

Have you ever received some memorable style advice?My older sister always gave me good style advice. She knows what looks good on me!

MN native navigating NY one selfie at a time. Senior Journalism student at Hofstra University and current HC Chapter Advisor.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!