This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Easter is a wonderful time of the year. With flowers popping up everywhere and the weather getting warmer, what better way to get into the Easter spirit than to create some adorable DIYs? Whether you’re a food, craft, or beauty enthusiast there are DIYs for you! 

For the Foodie:

Easter Bunny cinnamon rolls from agirlandagluegun.com

Photo courtesy of agirlandagluegun.com

These super cute Easter cinnamon rolls will have you wanting them even after Easter is over! They are super easy to create and they won’t take up a ton of time. All you need is cinnamon rolls and a knife and you’ll be set!

Bunny Cut-Up Cake from HomanatHome.com

Photo courtesy of HomanatHome.com

If you celebrate Easter or are just looking for some cake to eat (because who doesn’t like cake?) this adorable bunny cake will satisfy your cravings – and not to mention it is easy to create! All you’ll need is cake mix, some frosting and a knife to get the bunny shape you want!

Mini Easter Egg Cakes from The Cake Blog

Photo courtesy of thecakeblog.com

Because everything tastes better in mini form, try out these Easter egg cakes! This will also satisfy your cake craving. You may not even need a fork to eat it! This DIY just includes a premade cake, some frosting, and a cookie cutter to get the mini shape. You could also use a bunny cookie cutter or any others that you may have. Be creative!

For the Crafter and Decorator:

Easter Bunny Treat Jars from Happiness is Homemade

Photo courtesy of Happiness is Homemade

The word “treat” will make anyone turn their head because more likely than not, it has to do with candy, especially around Easter! If you’re looking for somewhere to keep all that candy, check out these cute treat jars. All you’ll need is mason jars, the paint colors of your choice, and some Easter stickers to do the trick. After you’ve painted them you can do whatever you’d like to make things a little prettier. The picture shows ribbon on the top but you could also draw with a sharpie as well.

DIY Recycled Easter Bunny Vases from Weekend Craft

Photos courtesy of weekendcraft.com

If you’ve ever wondered what you could do with all of those candle, salsa, or even cheese jars, look no further! These adorable up-recycled “vases” will do the trick. All you need is some paint, flowers, and anything else you would like to add a bit more of a pop.

DIY Marbling Eggs with Nail Polish from CraftRiver

Photos courtesy of craftriver.com

Looking for a super effortless way to marble eggs? Try nail polish. You can marble just about anything with nail polish, some hot water, and a cup or plastic dish. Pick your colors and have some fun! The great thing about marbling is that no two designs will ever be the same.

For the Beauty Enthusiast:

Carrot Sugar Scrub from OhMy! Creative

Photo courtesy of ohmy-creative.com

Body scrub is amazing. If you’re looking for an Easter gift or just something for yourself, here is where you should go. A simple sugar scrub just involves sugar, an essence of your choice, and some olive oil. If you have a favorite sugar scrub that you already use, just add a little food coloring to make it a little more festive!

DIY Easter Nail Bunny Face from DIY Projects

Photo courtesy of diyprojects.com

Are you creative with your nails? Are you looking to do something adorable for your Easter Sunday? Check out how to make your nails into bunnies! If you’re really good with a nail polish brush you could get even more creative with this. You can also add some rhinestones or something small to make your nails stick out even more. 

Hannah is currently a junior journalism major and graphic design minor at Hofstra University. She's a small town girl from Vermont who moved to the big city with high hopes and nowhere near enough money. Hannah has a big heart for animals, writing, designing, and Netflix. She is an aspiring journalist who's bucket list includes traveling around the world and working in the magazine industry.