This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you want the latest in everything in the beauty/ fashion world. But sometimes we need to shake up our IG feeds with some edgy, fresh faces. So for your daily dose of beauty, here are 9 Beauty bloggers you need to follow ASAP.

1. Le Happy- Luanna

A post shared by Lua (@luanna) on

If you’re looking for that little spice of grunge in your life, or if your spirit animal is Joan Jett- then Le Happy is the blog for you. While her specialty is in her outfits/ looks, she slays everything from dark makeup to fiery hair care and DIYs that’d make anyone go into instant heart eye mode. If the 90’s rock style is still in your heart like me, she’ll become an instant favorite.

• IG: @luanna
  • Twitter: @luaperezg​​​

2. Cult of Pretty

Through the glitz and glam of everyday beauty blogging, Cult of Pretty cuts through the all the BS. For the girl whose heart belongs to minimalism, this site is your sanctuary. They pride themselves on being ‘cut through BS indie makeup promoters’- and I gotta say for everyone, I’m here for it.

• IG: @cultograms

3. Pretty Connected

The name of this blog is no lie, the blog will keep you connected to the 411 on everything from beauty to fashion to the news. If you want the skinny on news in the beauty industry, a fix for your travel bug, or anything lifestyle- this is your gal.

• IG: @prettyconnected
  • Twitter: @prettyconnected

4. Hey Fran Hey

A post shared by Francheska (@heyfranhey) on

For all my girls who love natural living as much as me, this blogger will be your staple. While she’s a relatively newer blogger, she already has the vibe of a growing trendsetter. With a great range of her blog posts, you’ll never be bored. Bonus: She’s part of the Podcast ‘The Friend Zone Live.’

• IG: @heyfranhey
  • Twitter: @HeyFranHey

5. She’s in the Glow

Now just by glancing, you may think she’s any other beauty blogger on the web- but she’s so much more than average.  Stylish, organic, and Informative are the words that come to mind the more you go into this guru’s life. An actual lifesaver in the most random ways: skincare, beauty secrets, and health.

• IG: @shesintheglow
  • Twitter: @shesintheglow

6. Olivia Emily

A post shared by Olivia Emily (@oliviaemilyx) on

The embodiment of every goth queen we wanted to be growing up blesses our feed. While she only posts on a monthly basis on her blog, her outfits and vampy makeup would give Morticia Addams life. I’ve been following her since I was 16, and she slays every d*mn time. Who knew the gothic goddess we all imagined being actually exists?

• IG: @oliviaemilyx

7. Jag Lever

If eclectic is the name and slaying is the game, then this is her. I’m obsessed with her bc she’s a mix of everything I love: seventies, grunge, boho- you name it and she probably has a thrifty look for it. She is the definition of enchanting, from her photos to her iconic red lipped makeup.

• IG: @jaglever
  • Twitter: @jaglever

8. Noelle’s Favorite Things

If Minnie Mouse, Zoella, and Audrey Hepburn morphed into one posh queen, Noelle is it. She talks mainly about beauty and fashion but blesses us with her lifestyle posts as well. With the cutest site I’ve ever seen in my life, she could make a Listerine bottle aesthetically pleasing.

• IG: @noelledowning
  • Twitter: @noelleblog

9. A Girl Obsessed Blog

Simplistic, clean, sophisticated: all the marks of a staple beauty blogger we need in our lives. From beauty bits to life advice, it’s like looking through a blog from your fairy godmother. The title is no mistake because girl’s we’ll all be obsessed.

• IG: @mandyferrugia
  • Twitter: @Mandyferrugia​

Cover Photo by Alexandra Gorn on Unsplash 

Contrary to popular belief, Delilah Gray is not a fan of the song “Hey There Delilah.” Delilah Gray is the Founder of the Gray Times, a blog dedicated to career advice, plant parenthood, and sharing life lessons. She fell in love with writing when she lived in New York. She started because she wanted to help people, and she felt she could do that best by writing about what was happening in the world.  She has worked with Her Campus, Tokyo Journal, Carnegie Mellon International Film Fest, Platform Women, Queen V, and Long Island Weekly. She enjoys painting trippy portraits, watching dark cartoons, hiking, and spending all of her disposable income on her plants.