burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Best Plus Size Dresses from Forever 21 This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1. V-Neck Dress

The Effortless V-Neck Dress can be easily worn with a simple jean jacket and sandals for casual wear during the day. To make the dress a little bit more fancy for a night out on the town or a date it can be paired with heels and a statement necklace. The dress comes in 4 colors—and two prints! ($15.80 or $17.80 for printed dress)

2. Scalloped Back Dress 

The Fancy Cutout Scalloped Back Dress is perfect for a date or a work event. If you don’t feel comfortable exposing a lot of skin, then the scalloped back is good because the exposed portion in the back that shows is small and the ruffles add an adorable, conservative look to the dress. (Two colors $24.80 each) 

3. Cutout Bodycon Dress

The Show Off Cutout Bodycon Dress is the perfect dress for a night out with your friends. The dress is fitted, so that is something to take into consideration. ($14.80)

4. Out At Sea Bodycon Dress

The Out At Sea Bodycom Dress is perfect for a day date in the park or going to class. The dress can be casual or semiformal. The short sleeves make it perfect for wearing on a spring day without a jacket. The black and white color scheme can be dressed to be edgy or preppy. ($17.80)

5. Floral Knit Dress

The Floral Scuba Knit Dress is a really edgy dress for spring. It is more on the formal side making it a dress suitable for a dinner date or a party. The black triangle cuts at the waist of the dress create a sliming illusion, while the print is bold enough to get you noticed. ($24.80)

6. Daisy Knit Dress

Daisies are TOTALLY in this spring, and if you want to be trendy then the Daisy Doll Scuba Knit Dress is perfect.  It is the perfect day dress to pair with a jean jacket and sandals. ($17.80)

Hey Her Campus! I am Peighton Crawford and I am currently a student at Hofstra University! I am originally from Aurora, Colorado, and I am super excited about living in New York. I am interested in anything from fashion to sports. Twitter: @_peighton_ Instagram: peightoncrawford Blog: peightoncrawford.wordpress.com
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!