sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Ways to Get a Cutie To Notice You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1. Smile

When you smile at someone it can give him or her just the right amount of confidence to come over and talk to you.

2. Make Eye Contact

If you are across the room and you have spotted someone that you are interested in try and make eye contact. After you have made eye contact a couple of times, then you will get your cutie thinking about how often you are looking at them. When you pair eye contact with a smile, then the cutie will definitely be willing to approach you by the end of the night.

3. Be Approachable But Not TOO Approachable

A person is not going to want to approach someone who is surrounded by a group of friends because he or she is going to feel like he or she is putting on a show. Plus, they don’t want to be humiliated if they get rejected, so if you want someone to approach you, then stick to hanging around one of your friends. Also, don’t be too approachable because you don’t want to come off as desperate and people love it when you play hard to get.

4. Have Good Hygiene

If you don’t take care of your body then you will get people to notice you for all of the wrong reasons. You don’t have to go over board with all of the perfume and makeup, but find what works best for you and take pride in that.

5. Be Confident and Be Yourself

If you want this cutie to turn into something long term then there is no reason not to show them the real you. There is no one better to be then yourself, and if they don’t like you then they are not the one for you. Don’t be ashamed of who you are; go out in the world and own it. You will be surprised at how many people are attracted to confidence.

Hey Her Campus! I am Peighton Crawford and I am currently a student at Hofstra University! I am originally from Aurora, Colorado, and I am super excited about living in New York. I am interested in anything from fashion to sports. Twitter: @_peighton_ Instagram: peightoncrawford Blog: peightoncrawford.wordpress.com
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!