5 Clothing Stores That Offer Student Discounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

As the semester winds down, college students are pinching pennies more than ever to get through the last couple of weeks. But just because you’ve eaten ramen dinners for three days straight doesn’t mean you can’t blow off some steam in the form of retail therapy! To satisfy your shopaholic tendencies without hurting your wallet, head to the following places. They all offer 15% discounts when you present a valid student ID. Happy shopping! P.S.: Every one of these stores has a spot in the Roosevelt Field Mall.

Banana Republic: because who doesn’t want to look like Kate Middleton?

Warning: Once you step into Madewell, you may lose all self-restraint and/or track of time.

Get the pricey, preppy J. Crew look for less!

Still can’t get money off your mind? Pick out the ultimate job interview outfit at The Limited.

Move over, Kate Hudson—with your discount scores, you’ll be the new face of Ann Taylor.

Emily Windram

Hofstra '15

Emily Windram is a passionate writer with experience in personal and business branding, creative writing, and communications. She graduated from Hofstra in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing and History.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!