19 Feelings You Have During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

When you realize finals week is coming

But you’re completely unprepared

Where are my textbooks? Where are my notes? Why am I such a mess?

On a scale of 1-10, your stress level is a 27

Studying for hours on end got you like

When your five-minute snack break turns into hours on Netflix

When that one friend brags about only having one final

Walking to your first final of the week like

When your professor hands out the final and you flip through the pages quickly scanning the questions

Not knowing any of the answers and accepting defeat

That feeling when you actually know an answer and you can fill in the Scantron bubble with confidence

Leaving the final unsure of whether or not you passed

Going to bed knowing you have to repeat everything that just happened for another 3 days

Halfway through finals week and you’re on coffee cup number 763

When one of your finals is actually really easy and you know you totally aced it

Feeling like an absolute zombie at the end of finals week

Walking out of your last final of the semester like

Going to bed that night knowing you’re finally done with the semester

Now you just have to wait for final grades to come in

As a journalism major and creative writing minor, Allison is all about everything reading and writing. Along with writing for Her Campus, Allison also writes for and is the editor of the features section of Hofstra's newspaper, The Chronicle. Fun fact! Her favorite way to start the morning is catching up with the important news of the day from her favorite email newsletter, TheSkimm. Want to be in the know too? Sign up for TheSkimm! http://www.theskimm.com/?r=93ac39ca
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.