17 Thoughts Every Hofstra Girl Has on Thursdays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1.     “It’s Thursday, which means it’s ‘Ladies’ Night’ at the bar!”

2.     “But there is a lot of work I should be doing since I have Friday classes…”

3.     “I can afford to miss out on this Thursday; I’m going to be productive!”

4.     “Five Facebook notifications about using a bartender’s guest-list. Really?”

5.     “If ________ is going out, then I HAVE to go out.”

6.     “I’m already running late because I wasn’t even planning on going.”

7.     “I literally have nothing to wear.”

8.     “Maybe I can skip shower #2 today. At least my make-up from the day still looks…presentable.”

9.     “Note to self: Walking around Hempstead in heels is never a good idea.”

10.  “Already too late to get into McHebe’s for free.”

11.  “Why did I think the line at the ATM by Dizzy’s would go faster than TD?”

12.  “Another $15 for a fishbowl? Too tipsy to care.”

13.  “I should probably leave soon since HofUSA closes at 2…”

14.  “Do I really need two brownie sundaes?”

15.  “Already cozy in bed… Too late to take off my make-up now.”

16.  “Crap, I forgot about that test tomorrow!”

17.  “I wonder who’s going out again tomorrow night.”

Jersey girl. Senior Accounting major at Hofstra University. Treasurer for Hofstra's Her Campus chapter. Raven loves entertainment, fashion, and fitness, and has a true passion for journalism. Be sure to check out her favorite form of social media, Pinterest: /ravenjtak
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!